- The FDA has granted Fast Track designation to Vor Biopharma's VOR VOR33, lead engineered hematopoietic stem cell (eHSC) therapeutic candidate for acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
- VOR33 consists of CRISPR genome-edited hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells that have been engineered to lack CD33.
- The Company is enrolling in its Phase 1/2a trial for AML patients and remains on track to report initial data in 1H of FY22.
- Related content: Benzinga's Full FDA Calendar.
- Price Action: VOR stock is 4.04% at $16.22 during the market session on the last check Thursday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: BiotechNewsHealth CareSmall CapFDAMoversTrading IdeasGeneralacute myeloid leukemiaBriefsPhase 1 Trial