🏆 The Fintech Awards Are Upon Us: Benzinga is bringing back its annual Global Fintech Awards event this December.
To participate in the biggest recognition of disruptive innovation in finance, please visit bzawards.com to learn more. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
PS: Want to make your awards application stand out, watch this video, now!
👉 Top Things To Know In TradeFi:
- Aplo hones singular crypto access
- Freetrade cuts nearly 15% of staff
- Coinbase CEO addressing culture COIN
- Abrdn kills a deal w/ investing app
- Trade Republic bagged new funds
- DelphX issues first CPOs & CRNs DPXCF
- RoboMarkets founded CFD broker
- Huobi intros Ivy Blocks invest arm
- Wealthsimple combining products
- CaixaBank launching FXNow offer CAIXY
- Pintu bagged $113M in a Series B
👉 Top Things To Know In Fintech:
- Valkyrie announces new fundraise
- Coin Center suing Treasury & IRS
- Revolut added USD B2B transfers
- Citi and others invested in LiquidX C
- Safaricom, Visa intro a virtual card
- EU nearing agreement over crypto
- Ualá to push Wilobank acquisition
- Razorpay helped HostBooks raise
- Lawsuits over Zelle keep piling up
- Request Finance adds $5.5M seed
- MoneyGram added crypto-to-cash MGI
- Mastercard teams w/NFT markets MA
- Apple’s BNPL nightmare for others AAPL
- Circle to buy crypto-tech CYBAVO
- Abra adds 1st crypto rewards card
- Zelle is growing faster than others
- LendingClub seeks profitable user LC
- BlockFi lobbying after record fines
💭 Executive Perspective: Benzinga spoke with Oliver Yates, the CEO and co-founder of Aplo, an EU-licensed broker to institutional investors.
We asked for his thoughts on the Terra-apocalypse. He said this:
Half of Terra was premiums from loans due to the protocol. The other half was a gift from the foundation itself. That’s unsustainable.
At the end of the day, there’s no free lunch. Crypto is no different.
There’s no free 20% return. If you’re lending, you can potentially make 10% but there’s default risk.
You’ve got to ask the right questions. Does the yield come from anywhere apart from inflation?
👉 Interesting Reads:
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.