Conference Updates: Did you miss Benzinga's Psychedelics and Cannabis Capital conferences, last week?
👉 Top Things To Know In TradeFi:
- Voyager starting new ad campaign. VYGVF
- CQG revamped platform for crypto.
- Vertex Protocol closes $8.5M seed.
- CME to oppose FTX clearing effort. CME
- JPM will offer clearing through ICE. JPM
👉 Top Things To Know In Fintech:
- Ox Labs grabs $70M in a Series B.
- PCI Pal has teamed up with Odigo.
- Optty launching BNPL integrations.
- BlackRock listed a blockchain ETF. BLK
- Europe to become a hub for Web3.
- Gibraltar pushes virtual asset laws.
- LQwD joins Visa’s Fast Track effort.
- Tonic raises $5M for DeFi platform.
- Fintiv sues PayPal and Apple Pay. AAPL
- Ondo Finance secures $20M funds.
- $14M gift to USF for fintech efforts.
- Klarna partnering up with Global-e.
- South Street funding Digital Prime.
- PayPal will double down on wallets. PYPL
- MoonPay marketing AWS for NFTs.
- Ox Labs raises $70M in a Series B.
- AIX onboarded KNPRE to platform.
- Ex-Chime engineers bagging $4M.
- HollaEx taps iDenify for verification.
- Cogni launching w/ $23M Series A.
- Clear Street intros FI repo platform.
- Self reporting to credit the bureaus.
- HomePace added $7M in Series A.
- Onuu announces new partnerships.
👉 Interesting Reads:
- Meta up on Facebook user growth. FB
- The motives behind Hwang’s buys.
- Wood, Novogratz talk in Bahamas.
- Deutsche predicts major recession. DB
- Key lessons from a crypto investor.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Your update on what’s going on in the Fintech space. Keep up-to-date with news, valuations, mergers, funding, and events. Sign up today!