- Wedbush upgraded Nordstrom, Inc. JWN from Neutral to Outperform. Nordstrom shares rose 2 percent to $63.86 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Benchmark upgraded Amedisys Inc AMED from Hold to Buy. Amedisys shares closed at $100.89 on Monday.
- Bank of America upgraded Old Dominion Freight Line ODFL from Neutral to Buy. Old Dominion Freight shares closed at $120.61 on Monday.
- Credit Suisse upgraded Hershey Co HSY from Underperform to Neutral. Hershey shares closed at $106.00 on Monday.
- JP Morgan upgraded NVIDIA Corporation NVDA from Neutral to Overweight. NVIDIA shares rose 0.2 percent to $186.00 in pre-market trading.
- First Analysis upgraded Chegg Inc CHGG from Neutral to Outperform. Chegg shares rose 9.7 percent to $25.22 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank upgraded Charles Schwab Corporation SCHW from Hold to Buy. Charles Schwab shares rose 1.6 percent to $44.39 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan upgraded JetBlue Airways Corporation JBLU from Neutral to Overweight. JetBlue shares rose 2.1 percent to $16.50 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays upgraded Hess Corp. HES from Underweight to Equal-Weight. Hess shares closed at $56.16 on Monday.
- KeyBanc upgraded Werner Enterprises, Inc. WERN from Sector Weight to Overweight. Werner Enterprises shares fell 0.73 percent to close at $31.42 on Monday.
- Raymond James downgraded E*TRADE Financial Corp ETFC from Strong Buy to Outperform. E*TRADE shares closed at $47.69 on Monday.
- JP Morgan downgraded Southwest Airlines Co LUV from Neutral to Underweight. Southwest shares fell 1.7 percent to $47.11 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded Spirit Airlines Incorporated SAVE from Overweight to Neutral. Spirit Airlines shares closed at $52.09 on Monday.
- Citigroup downgraded Vale SA VALE from Buy to Neutral. Vale shares rose 0.4 percent to $14.32 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America downgraded Genuine Parts Company GPC from Neutral to Underperform. Genuine Parts shares closed at $99.75 on Monday.
- Citigroup downgraded Weatherford International plc WFT from Neutral to Sell. Weatherford shares rose 1.3 percent to $1.56 in pre-market trading.
- Wedbush downgraded Dillard's, Inc. DDS from Outperform to Neutral. Dillard's shares closed at $74.28 on Monday.
- Nomura downgraded Red Hat Inc RHT from Buy to Neutral. Red Hat shares fell 1 percent to $167.90 in pre-market trading.
- Argus downgraded Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings LH from Buy to Hold. Laboratory Corp shares closed at $158.11 on Monday.
- Analysts at Citigroup initiated coverage on Elastic NV ESTC with a Neutral rating. The price target for Elastic is set to $74. Elastic closed at $62.44 on Monday.
- Jefferies initiated coverage on Kalvista Pharmaceuticals Inc KALV with a Buy rating. The price target for Kalvista Pharmaceuticals is set to $30. Kalvista Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $18.61 on Monday.
- JP Morgan initiated coverage on Ventas, Inc. VTR with a Neutral rating. The price target for Ventas is set to $60. Ventas shares closed at $57.26 on Monday.
- Analysts at Barclays initiated coverage on Iridium Communications Inc IRDM with an Overweight rating. The price target for Iridium Communications is set to $26. Iridium Communications shares closed at $17.86 on Monday.
- Analysts at Nomura initiated coverage on salesforce.com, inc. CRM with a Buy rating. The price target for salesforce.com is set to $181. salesforce.com shares closed at $130.99 on Monday.
- BMO Capital initiated coverage on Livent Corp LTHM with a Market Perform rating. The price target for Livent is set to $18. Livent shares closed at $15.55 on Monday.
- H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on ADMA Biologics Inc ADMA with a Buy rating. The price target for ADMA Biologics is set to $17. ADMA Biologics shares closed at $5.03 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.