- RBC Capital upgraded BHP Billiton Limited BHP from Underperform to Sector Perform. BHP shares fell 1.93 percent to $43.29 in pre-market trading.
- Pivotal Research upgraded NetApp, Inc. NTAP from Hold to Buy. NetApp shares fell 0.02 percent to $60.62 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at HSBC upgraded Transocean Ltd. RIG from Hold to Buy. Transocean fell 2.55 percent to $9.56 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Jaffray upgraded Semtech Corporation SMTC from Neutral to Overweight. Semtech shares rose 1.32 percent to close at $38.35 on Tuesday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded Globant S.A. GLOB from Hold to Buy. Globant shares fell 2.22 percent to close at $48.83 on Tuesday.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded TriNet Group, Inc. TNET from Underweight to Equal-Weight. Trinet shares rose 0.63 percent to $45.86 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies upgraded Weatherford International plc WFT from Underperform to Hold. Weatherford shares fell 1.15 percent to $2.14 in pre-market trading.
- HSBC upgraded DowDuPont Inc. DWDP from Hold to Buy. DowDuPont shares fell 1.77 percent to $62.20 in pre-market trading.
- Cowen & Co. upgraded The Boston Beer Company, Inc. SAM from Underperform to Market Perform. Boston Beer shares rose 3.68 percent to close at $194.35 on Tuesday.
- Mizuho downgraded Endo International plc ENDP from Buy to Neutral. Endo shares fell 2.45 percent to $5.58 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Barclays downgraded PTC Therapeutics, Inc. PTCT from Equal-Weight to Underweight. PTC Therapeutics shares fell 5.09 percent to $24.79 in pre-market trading.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded Virtusa Corporation VRTU from Buy to Hold. Virtusa shares rose 2.41 percent to close at $48.10 on Tuesday.
- RBC Capital downgraded Randgold Resources Limited GOLD from Sector Perform to Underperform. Randgold shares fell 0.50 percent to $82.25 in pre-market trading.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded ProAssurance Corporation PRA from Buy to Hold. Proassurance shares fell 2.23 percent to $47.15 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank downgraded Domino's Pizza, Inc. DPZ from Buy to Hold. Domino's shares fell 3.27 percent to $225.62 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded Whirlpool Corporation WHR from Neutral to Sell. Whirlpool shares fell 2.93 percent to $146.80 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded Owens-Corning OC from Buy to Neutral. Owens-Corning shares fell 4.5 percent to $77.03 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Guggenheim initiated coverage on Insulet Corporation PODD with a Buy rating. The price target for Insulet is set to $105. Insulet closed at $85.08 on Tuesday.
- Northland Securities initiated coverage on MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. MTSI with an Outperform rating. The price target for MACOM Technology is set to $25. MACOM Technology shares closed at $16.12 on Tuesday.
- Wells Fargo initiated coverage on Mackinac Financial Corporation MFNC with an Outperform rating. The price target for Mackinac Financial is set to $38. Mackinac Financial shares closed at $29.98 on Tuesday.
- Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on The Cooper Companies, Inc. COO with a Neutral rating. The price target for Cooper Companies is set to $231. Cooper Companies shares closed at $221.31 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Wedbush initiated coverage on Expedia Group, Inc. EXPE with a Neutral rating. The price target for Expedia is set to $117. Expedia shares closed at $106.97 on Tuesday.
- Wedbush initiated coverage on Booking Holdings Inc. BKNG with an Outperform rating. The price target for Booking Holdings is set to $2,500. Booking Holdings shares closed at $2,067.57 on Tuesday.
- RBC Capital initiated coverage on TerraForm Power, Inc. TERP with an Outperform rating. The price target for TerraForm Power is set to $13. TerraForm Power shares closed at $10.60 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.