- Baird upgraded Western Digital Corp WDC from Neutral to Outperform. Western Digital shares rose 1.71 percent to $103.98 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Argus upgraded Thor Industries, Inc. THO from Hold to Buy. Thor Industries shares rose 1.95 percent to $123.10 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America upgraded WellCare Health Plans, Inc. WCG from Neutral to Buy. WellCare shares fell 0.36 percent to close at $193.57 on Thursday.
- Pivotal Research upgraded Shoe Carnival, Inc. SCVL from Hold to Buy. Shoe Carnival shares rose 4.76 percent to $24.00 in pre-market trading.
- Loop Capital upgraded Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc LL from Hold to Buy. Lumber Liquidators shares rose 2.97 percent to $25.30 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Piper Jaffray upgraded Nuvectra Corp NVTR from Neutral to Overweight. Nuvectra fell 1.93 percent to close at $11.69 on Thursday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded Winnebago Industries, Inc. WGO from Hold to Buy. Winnebago shares rose 2.56 percent to $44.05 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at JP Morgan downgraded International Flavors & Fragrances Inc IFF from Neutral to Underweight. International Flavors & Fragrances shares fell 0.19 percent to close at $139.03 on Thursday.
- Janney Capital downgraded Farmland Partners Inc FPI from Buy to Neutral. Farmland Partners shares fell 1.66 percent to $8.30 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays downgraded Smart & Final Stores Inc SFS from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Smart & Final Stores shares fell 17.81 percent to close at $6.00 on Thursday.
- CL King downgraded Axon Enterprise Inc AAXN from Buy to Neutral. Axon Enterprise shares fell 1.99 percent to $37.85 in pre-market trading.
- UBS downgraded Dominion Energy Inc D from Buy to Neutral. Dominion Energy shares fell 1.02 percent to $70.51 in pre-market trading.
- Ladenburg Thalmann downgraded Enbridge Energy Management, L.L.C. EEQ from Buy to Neutral. Enbridge Energy shares rose 0.29 percent to $10.33 in pre-market trading.
- Canaccord Genuity downgraded Synacor Inc SYNC from Buy to Hold. Synacor shares fell 7.32 percent to $1.90 in pre-market trading.
- Ladenburg Thalmann downgraded Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. EEP from Buy to Neutral. Enbridge Energy Partners shares rose 0.65 percent to $10.90 in pre-market trading.
- UBS downgraded WideOpenWest Inc WOW from Buy to Neutral. WideOpenWest shares fell 23.31 percent to close at $7.04 on Thursday.
- JP Morgan downgraded Avery Dennison Corp AVY from Neutral to Underweight. Avery Dennison shares fell 0.59 percent to close at $114.15 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Loop Capital initiated coverage on Walt Disney Co DIS with a Buy rating. The price target for Disney is set to $130. Disney shares closed at $103.24 on Thursday.
- UBS initiated coverage on First Solar, Inc. FSLR with a Buy rating. The price target for First Solar is set to $81. First Solar shares closed at $68.74 on Thursday.
- Mizuho initiated coverage on Darden Restaurants, Inc. DRI with a Buy rating. The price target for Darden is set to $105. Darden shares closed at $93.62 on Thursday.
- Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Key Energy Services, Inc. KEG with a Hold rating. The price target for Key Energy Services is set to $17. Key Energy Services shares closed at $13.95 on Thursday.
- Analysts at DA Davidson initiated coverage on Zagg Inc ZAGG with a Buy rating. The price target for Zagg is set to $20. Zagg closed at $12.60 on Thursday.
- WBB Securities initiated coverage on TapImmune Inc TPIV with a Speculative Buy rating. The price target for TapImmune is set to $5. TapImmune shares closed at $3.67 on Thursday.
- Taglich Brothers initiated coverage on Boxlight Corp BOXL with a Speculative Buy rating. The price target for Boxlight is set to $7. Boxlight shares closed at $4.00 on Thursday.
- Analysts at BTIG Research initiated coverage on Motorola Solutions Inc MSI with a Buy rating. The price target for Motorola Solutions is set to $137. Motorola Solutions shares closed at $108.80 on Thursday.
- Loop Capital initiated coverage on Netflix, Inc. NFLX with a Buy rating. The price target for Netflix is set to $325. Netflix shares closed at $321.09 on Thursday.
- Analysts at BMO Capital initiated coverage on Vornado Realty Trust VNO with an Outperform rating. The price target for Vornado Realty Trust is set to $85. Vornado Realty Trust closed at $68.62 on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.