- Nomura upgraded Cisco Systems, Inc. CSCO from Neutral to Buy. Cisco shares rose 2.45 percent to $40.50 in pre-market trading.
- KeyBanc upgraded World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. WWE from Sector Weight to Overweight. WWE shares rose 3.33 percent to $36.00 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan upgraded Avery Dennison Corp AVY from Underweight to Neutral. Avery Dennison shares rose 0.61 percent to close at $111.46 on Friday.
- RBC Capital upgraded Prudential Financial Inc PRU from Sector Perform to Outperform. Prudential rose 0.97 percent to $107.07 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at DA Davidson upgraded Packaging Corp Of America PKG from Neutral to Buy. Packaging Corp shares rose 1.62 percent to close at $113.76 on Friday.
- Analysts at Needham upgraded Workday Inc WDAY from Hold to Buy. Workday shares rose 2.25 percent to $115.50 in pre-market trading.
- Societe Generale upgraded BP plc (ADR) BP from Hold to Buy. BP shares rose 1.94 percent to $39.87 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at CIBC upgraded Mosaic Co MOS from Underperformer to Neutral. Mosaic shares rose 1.32 percent to $24.72 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse upgraded Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (ADR) TEVA from Neutral to Outperform. Teva shares rose 1.56 percent to $18.90 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo upgraded Nasdaq Inc NDAQ from Market Perform to Outperform. Nasdaq shares rose 1.20 percent to close at $76.11 on Friday.
- Susquehanna downgraded Unisys Corporation UIS from Positive to Neutral. Unisys shares fell 0.51 percent to $9.85 in pre-market trading.
- Wedbush downgraded Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc LL from Outperform to Neutral. Lumber Liquidators shares fell 3.2 percent to $26.00 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded Manitowoc Company Inc MTW from Neutral to Underweight. Manitowoc shares rose 1.37 percent to $34.83 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital downgraded EQT GP Holdings LP EQGP from Outperform to Sector Perform. EQT GP Holdings shares fell 2.24 percent to close at $25.33 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley downgraded Safe Bulkers, Inc. SB from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Safe Bulkers fell 0.77 percent to close at $3.22 on Friday.
- Barclays downgraded Relx PLC (ADR) RELX from Overweight to Equal-Weight. RELX shares rose 0.14 percent to $20.77 in pre-market trading.
- Maxim Group downgraded Determine Inc DTRM from Hold to Sell. Determine shares fell 1.69 percent to close at $1.74 on Friday.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley downgraded Golden Ocean Group Ltd GOGL from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Golden Ocean shares rose 2.58 percent to $8.36 in pre-market trading.
- Baird initiated coverage on Genocea Biosciences Inc GNCA with an Outperform rating. The price target for Genocea Biosciences is set to $3. Genocea Biosciences shares closed at $0.930 on Friday.
- Analysts at JP Morgan initiated coverage on Vermilion Energy Inc VET with an Overweight rating. Vermilion Energy shares closed at $32.96 on Friday.
- Credit Suisse initiated coverage on First Solar, Inc. FSLR with an Underperform rating. The price target for First Solar is set to $55. First Solar shares closed at $61.22 on Friday.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse initiated coverage on Sunrun Inc RUN with an Outperform rating. The price target for Sunrun is set to $15. Sunrun closed at $5.37 on Friday.
- B. Riley initiated coverage on Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc TTPH with a Buy rating. The price target for Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals is set to $11. Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $5.15 on Friday.
- Credit Suisse initiated coverage on SunPower Corporation SPWR with a Neutral rating. The price target for SunPower is set to $7.20. SunPower shares closed at $6.85 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.