- Analysts at Barclays upgraded NetApp Inc. NTAP from Underweight to Overweight. NetApp shares rose 1.30 percent to $45.92 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan upgraded Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ALNY from Neutral to Overweight. Alnylam Pharmaceuticals shares rose 2.19 percent to close at $132.33 on Wednesday.
- Deutsche Bank upgraded T-Mobile US Inc TMUS from Hold to Buy. T-Mobile shares rose 0.89 percent to $56.72 in pre-market trading.
- Imperial Capital upgraded Continental Resources, Inc. CLR from In-Line to Outperform. Continental Resources shares rose 2.98 percent to close at $44.89 on Wednesday.
- BTIG Research upgraded Tactile Systems Technology Inc TCMD from Neutral to Buy. Tactile Systems shares declined 8.43 percent to close at $24.45 on Wednesday.
- FBR Capital upgraded Solaredge Technologies Inc SEDG from Neutral to Buy. SolarEdge shares rose 13.85 percent to $37.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Guggenheim upgraded Square Inc SQ from Neutral to Buy. Square shares fell 1.06 percent to $36.25 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America upgraded Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc. SKT from Underperform to Neutral. Tanger Factory shares climbed 1.97 percent to close at $22.73 on Tuesday.
- Canaccord Genuity downgraded Meet Group Inc MEET from Buy to Hold. Meet Group shares fell 21.74 percent to $2.70 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Snap Inc SNAP from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Snap shares declined 1.94 percent to $12.66 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Gabelli & Co. downgraded Egalet Corp EGLT from Buy to Hold. Egalet shares fell 4.16 percent to close at $0.922 on Wednesday.
- Mizuho downgraded Quintiles IMS Holdings Inc Q from Buy to Neutral. Quintiles IMS shares fell 3.21 percent to close at $104.72 on Wednesday.
- Canaccord Genuity downgraded PFSweb, Inc. PFSW from Buy to Hold. PFSweb shares fell 2.83 percent to close at $7.90 on Wednesday.
- Oppenheimer downgraded Match Group Inc MTCH from Outperform to Perform. Match Group shares rose 0.64 percent to $29.78 in pre-market trading.
- MKM Partners downgraded Infinera Corp. INFN from Buy to Neutral. Infinera shares fell 11.60 percent to $7.70 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Gabelli & Co. downgraded Frontier Communications Corp FTR from Buy to Hold. Frontier Communications shares declined 2.01 percent to $7.80 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Jefferies initiated coverage on AnaptysBio Inc ANAB with a Buy rating. The price target for AnaptysBio is set to $101. AnaptysBio shares closed at $65.59 on Wednesday.
- UBS initiated coverage on Microsoft Corporation MSFT with a Buy rating. The price target for Microsoft set to $105. Microsoft shares closed at $84.56 on Wednesday.
- H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Idera Pharmaceuticals Inc IDRA with a Buy rating. The price target for Idera Pharmaceuticals set to $4. Idera Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $1.77 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at UBS initiated coverage on Adobe Systems Incorporated ADBE with a Buy rating. The price target for Adobe is set to $217. Adobe shares closed at $184.06 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on Nektar Therapeutics NKTR with a Buy rating. The price target for Nektar Therapeutics is set to $35. Nektar Therapeutics shares closed at $30.30 on Wednesday.
- Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Biogen Inc BIIB with an Outperform rating. The price target for Biogen is set to $350. Biogen shares closed at $312.58 on Wednesday.
- Stifel initiated coverage on GTx, Inc. GTXI with a Buy rating. The price target for GTX is set to $16. GTX shares closed at $7.51 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at UBS initiated coverage on Intuit Inc. INTU with a Neutral rating. The price target for Intuit is set to $152. Intuit shares closed at $152.96 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.