- Argus upgraded Harley-Davidson Inc HOG from Hold to Buy. Harley-Davidson shares rose 0.77 percent to $48.46 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup upgraded Lennar Corporation LEN from Neutral to Buy. Lennar shares gained 1.41 percent to $57.55 in pre-market trading.
- Susquehanna upgraded Stratasys, Ltd. SSYS from Neutral to Positive. Stratasys shares climbed 3.72 percent to $21.73 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded Oasis Petroleum Inc. OAS from Sell to Neutral. Oasis Petroleum shares gained 1.17 percent to $8.68 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Wedbush upgraded Skechers USA Inc SKX from Neutral to Outperform. Skechers shares surged 26.13 percent to $30.31 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital upgraded Signature Bank SBNY from Market Perform to Outperform. Signature Bank shares rose 1.11 percent to close at $126.12 on Thursday.
- Citigroup upgraded Lululemon Athletica inc. LULU from Neutral to Buy. Lululemon shares rose 2.51 percent to $61.60 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Barclays upgraded Seattle Genetics, Inc. SGEN from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Seattle Genetics shares gained 1.19 percent to $64.77 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at KeyBanc upgraded Steel Dynamics, Inc. STLD from Sector Weight to Overweight. Steel Dynamics shares rose 1.96 percent to $38.52 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Citigroup upgraded Owens Corning OC from Sell to Neutral. Owens-Corning shares rose 0.30 percent to close at $79.24 on Thursday.
- Baird downgraded Celgene Corporation CELG from Outperform to Neutral. Celgene shares fell 5.92 percent to $127.91 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at JP Morgan downgraded Kimberly Clark Corp KMB from Neutral to Underweight. Kimberly-Clark shares fell 1.61 percent to $113.69 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays downgraded Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc REGN from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals shares dropped 2.03 percent to $432.00 in pre-market trading.
- UBS downgraded Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co HPE from Buy to Neutral. Hewlett Packard shares slipped 0.79 percent to $13.75 in pre-market trading.
- Stephens & Co. downgraded IBERIABANK Corp IBKC from Overweight to Equal-Weight. IBERIABANK shares rose 0.06 percent to close at $80.15 on Thursday.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded DURECT Corporation DRRX from Buy to Hold. Durect shares fell 55.33 percent to $0.88 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Citigroup downgraded PulteGroup, Inc. PHM from Neutral to Sell. PulteGroup shares fell 2.34 percent to $27.13 in pre-market trading.
- Cowen & Co. downgraded Bojangles Inc BOJA from Outperform to Market Perform. Bojangles shares rose 0.81 percent to close at $12.50 on Thursday.
- JMP Securities downgraded MFA Financial, Inc. MFA from Market Outperform to Market Perform. MFA Financial shares fell 0.57 percent to $8.73 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James downgraded American National BankShares Inc AMNB from Outperform to Market Perform. American National shares gained 0.36 percent to close at $42.00 on Thursday.
- Buckingham initiated coverage on J B Hunt Transport Services Inc JBHT with a Buy rating. The price target for J B Hunt is set to $124. J B Hunt shares closed at $104.79 on Thursday.
- Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc SBGI with a Buy rating. The price target for Sinclair Broadcast is set to $46. Sinclair Broadcast shares closed at $30.20 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Citigroup initiated coverage on American Homes 4 Rent AMH with a Buy rating. The price target for American Homes 4 Rent is set to $25. American Homes 4 Rent shares closed at $21.38 on Thursday.
- Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Nexstar Media Group Inc NXST with a Buy rating. The price target for Nexstar Media is set to $80. Nexstar Media shares closed at $60.10 on Thursday.
- Jefferies initiated coverage on General Mills, Inc. GIS with a Hold rating. The price target for General Mills is set to $56. General Mills shares closed at $52.03 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank initiated coverage of Tribune Media Co TRCO with a Hold rating. The price target for Tribune Media is set to $42. Tribune Media shares closed at $40.57 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Buckingham initiated coverage on Hub Group Inc HUBG with a Neutral rating. The price target for Hub Group is set to $43. Hub Group Companies shares closed at $39.50 on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.