- Bernstein upgraded KeyCorp KEY from Market Perform to Outperform. KeyCorp shares rose 2.29 percent to close at $17.86 on Wednesday.
- Guggenheim upgraded Southern Co SO from Neutral to Buy. Southern shares fell 0.28 percent to close at $49.42 on Wednesday.
- Wells Fargo upgraded Raymond James Financial, Inc. RJF from Market Perform to Outperform. Raymond James shares gained 0.31 percent to close at $78.46 on Wednesday.
- JP Morgan upgraded Beazer Homes USA, Inc. BZH from Neutral to Overweight. Beazer Homes shares fell 0.92 percent to close at $15.03 on Wednesday.
- Susquehanna upgraded Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. APD from Neutral to Positive. Air Products shares fell 0.05 percent to close at $149.20 on Wednesday.
- Citigroup upgraded Nucor Corporation NUE from Neutral to Buy. Nucor shares rose 1.10 percent to $54.19 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Barclays upgraded VMware, Inc. VMW from Equal-Weight to Overweight. VMware shares climbed 0.76 percent to close at $110.43 on Wednesday.
- Wedbush upgraded Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc RARE from Neutral to Outperform. Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical shares fell 0.95 percent to close at $49.79 on Monday.
- Analysts at JP Morgan upgraded BRF SA (ADR) BRFS from Neutral to Overweight. BRF shares gained 1.70 percent to close at $14.37 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Bernstein upgraded Huntington Bancshares Incorporated HBAN from Market Perform to Outperform. Huntington Bancshares shares rose 0.86 percent to close at $12.90 on Wednesday.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Hertz Global Holdings, Inc HTZ from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Hertz Global shares fell 6 percent to $22.50 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded Apache Corporation APA from Neutral to Underweight. Apache shares fell 0.71 percent to $42.04 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley downgraded McKesson Corporation MCK from Overweight to Equal-Weight. McKesson shares rose 0.84 percent to close at $157.68 on Wednesday.
- JP Morgan downgraded Toll Brothers Inc TOL from Overweight to Neutral. Toll Brothers shares fell 0.82 percent to close at $39.87 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs downgraded Infineon Technologies AG (ADR) IFNNY from Buy to Neutral. Nordstrom shares fell 0.70 percent to $24.20 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded AmerisourceBergen Corp. ABC from Overweight to Equal-Weight. AmerisourceBergen shares rose 0.50 percent to close at $84.32 on Wednesday.
- JP Morgan downgraded Hess Corp. HES from Overweight to Neutral. Hess shares rose 1.74 percent to close at $42.13 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at DA Davidson initiated coverage on eBay Inc EBAY with a Buy rating. The price target for eBay is set to $45. eBay shares closed at $38.27 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Ferrari N.V. RACE with a Neutral rating. The price target for Ferrari is set to $131. Ferrari closed at $108.80 on Wednesday.
- BMO Capital initiated coverage on Floor & Decor Holdings Inc FND with a Market Perform rating. The price target for Floor & Decor is set to $41. Floor & Decor shares closed at $39.98 on Wednesday.
- Needham initiated coverage on Conduent Inc CNDT with a Hold rating. Conduent shares closed at $16.14 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Bernstein initiated coverage of Blue Buffalo Pet Products Inc BUFF with a Market Perform rating. The price target for Blue Buffalo Pet Products is set to $29. Blue Buffalo Pet Products shares closed at $25.96 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Keefe Bruyette & Woods initiated coverage on BCB Bancorp, Inc. BCBP with an Outperform rating. BCB Bancorp shares closed at $12.40 on Wednesday.
- Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Burlington Stores Inc BURL with a Buy rating. The price target for Burlington Stores is set to $108. Burlington shares closed at $90.81 on Wednesday.
- JP Morgan initiated coverage on Berkshire Hathaway Inc. BRK with an Overweight rating. The price target for Berkshire Hathaway is set to $210. Berkshire Hathaway shares closed at $178.92 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at DA Davidson initiated coverage on GrubHub Inc GRUB with a Neutral rating. The price target for GrubHub is set to $48. GrubHub shares closed at $56.18 on Wednesday.
- Morgan Stanley initiated coverage of Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB (ADR) FMX with an Overweight rating. The price target for Fomento Economico Mexicano is set to $120. Fomento Economico Mexicano shares closed at $99.38 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.