- Analysts at Piper Jaffray upgraded Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc SC from Neutral to Overweigh. Santander Consumer shares fell 1.01 percent to close at $13.79 on Tuesday.
- Citigroup upgraded Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. PTEN from Neutral to Buy. Patterson-UTI Energy shares rose 0.51 percent to close at $15.69 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at HSBC upgraded Sanofi SA (ADR) SNY from Reduce to Hold. Sanofi shares declined 0.12 percent to close at $48.96 on Tuesday.
- BMO Capital upgraded Cae Inc (USA) CAE from Market Perform to Outperform. CAE shares dropped 0.13 percent to close at $15.96 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley upgraded Hess Midstream Partners LP HESM from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Hess Midstream shares gained 0.46 percent to close at $19.69 on Tuesday.
- Citigroup upgraded Ciena Corporation CIEN from Neutral to Buy. Ciena shares rose 0.55 percent to close at $23.87 on Tuesday.
- Wells Fargo upgraded M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. MDC from Underperform to Market Perform. M.D.C. Holdings shares fell 0.13 percent to close at $30.72 on Tuesday.
- Stephens upgraded C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc CHRW from Equal Weight to Overweight. C.H. Robinson shares rose 0.74 percent to $72.10 in pre-market trading.
- Ladenburg Thalmann upgraded Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc ITCI from Neutral to Buy. Intra-Cellular Therapies shares gained 7.23 percent to $17.05 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Berenberg downgraded Coty Inc COTY from Hold to Sell. Coty shares fell 0.91 percent to $16.36 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Arc Logistics Partners LP ARCX from Buy to Hold. Arc Logistics Partners shares climbed 14.66 percent to close at $16.42 on Tuesday.
- Raymond James downgraded CubeSmart CUBE from Outperform to Market Perform. CubeSmart shares rose 0.89 percent to close at $24.90 on Tuesday.
- Citi downgraded Keane Group Inc FRAC from Buy to Neutral. Keane Group shares rose 0.84 percent to close at $13.18 on Tuesday.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Vornado Realty Trust VNO from Buy to Hold. Vornado Realty Trust shares dropped 0.39 percent to close at $74.16 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Universal Display Corporation OLED with a Buy rating. The price target for Universal Display is set to $135. Universal Display shares closed at $111.10 on Tuesday.
- Jefferies initiated coverage on Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc RETA with a Buy rating. The price target for Reata Pharmaceuticals is set to $44. Reata Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $27.84 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Standpoint Research initiated coverage of Momo Inc (ADR) MOMO with a Buy rating. The price target for Momo is set to $44. Momo shares closed at $34.08 on Tuesday.
- JP Morgan initiated coverage on La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company LJPC with an Overweight rating. The price target for La Jolla Pharmaceutical is set to $36. La Jolla Pharmaceutical shares closed at $34.31 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Baird initiated coverage on Capital Southwest Corporation CSWC with an Outperform rating. The price target for Capital Southwest is set to $19. Capital Southwest shares closed at $17.38 on Tuesday.
- Craig-Hallum initiated coverage on Re/Max Holdings Inc RMAX with a Buy rating. The price target for Re/Max Holdings is set to $75. Re/Max Holdings shares closed at $59.50 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.