- JP Morgan upgraded Plexus Corp. PLXS from Neutral to Overweight. Plexus shares rose 0.70 percent to close at $50.17 on Friday.
- Analysts at Mizuho upgraded SCANA Corporation SCG from Underperform to Neutral. SCANA shares fell 0.18 percent to close at $60.08 on Friday.
- Analysts at BMO Capital upgraded Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. PAA from Market Perform to Outperform. Plains All American shares dropped 0.54 percent to $20.08 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Baird upgraded Triangle Capital Corporation TCAP from Neutral to Outperform. Triangle Capital shares rose 0.97 percent to close at $13.57 on Friday.
- Evercore ISI Group upgraded Pebblebrook Hotel Trust PEB from Underperform to In-Line. Pebblebrook Hotel shares gained 0.22 percent to close at $32.07 on Friday.
- JMP Securities upgraded Chatham Lodging Trust CLDT from Market Perform to Market Outperform. Chatham Lodging shares rose 0.15 percent to close at $19.87 on Friday.
- Bank of America upgraded Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV FCAU from Underperform to Neutral. Fiat Chrysler shares fell 0.20 percent to $14.82 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Raymond James upgraded Plains GP Holdings LP PAGP from Outperform to Strong Buy. Plains GP Holdings shares rose 0.62 percent to close at $21.00 on Friday.
- Susquehanna downgraded Genesco Inc. GCO from Positive to Neutral. Genesco shares climbed 9.47 percent to close at $27.75 on Friday.
- Raymond James downgraded Merit Medical Systems, Inc. MMSI from Strong Buy to Outperform. Merit Medical shares fell 0.61 percent to close at $40.65 on Friday.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley downgraded Magna International Inc. (USA) MGA from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Magna shares fell 0.29 percent to close at $47.76 on Friday.
- RBC Capital downgraded American Midstream Partners LP AMID from Outperform to Sector Perform. American Midstream shares fell 0.38 percent to close at $13.15 on Friday.
- B. Riley downgraded Malibu Boats Inc MBUU from Buy to Neutral. Malibu Boats shares rose 2.27 percent to close at $27.43 on Friday.
- Benchmark downgraded Uni-Pixel Inc UNXL from Buy to Hold. Uni-Pixel shares declined 68.8 percent to $0.081 in pre-market trading.
- Argus downgraded Kimco Realty Corp KIM from Buy to Hold. Kimco Realty shares rose 1.28 percent to close at $19.85 on Friday.
- Analysts at Needham downgraded NuVasive, Inc. NUVA from Hold to Underperform. NuVasive shares fell 1.56 percent to $60.68 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at JP Morgan initiated coverage on CalAmp Corp. CAMP with a Neutral rating. The price target for CalAmp is set to $20. CalAmp shares closed at $18.52 on Friday.
- Credit Suisse initiated coverage on Harris Corporation HRS with an Outperform rating. The price target for Harris is set to $144. Harris shares closed at $119.66 on Friday.
- Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc TTPH with an Overweight rating. The price target for Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals is set to $14. Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $6.51 on Friday.
- Analysts at RBC Capital initiated coverage on Total System Services, Inc. TSS with an Outperform rating. The price target for Total System Services is set to $75. Total System Services shares closed at $66.40 on Friday.
- Barclays initiated coverage on US Foods Holding Corp USFD with an Equal-Weight rating. The price target for US Foods is set to $30. US Foods shares closed at $27.40 on Friday.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs initiated coverage of Venator Materials PLC VNTR with a Buy rating. The price target for Venator Materials is set to $25. Venator Materials shares closed at $20.07 on Friday.
- Analysts at Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on Sientra Inc SIEN with a Buy rating. The price target for Sientra is set to $14. Sientra shares closed at $10.09 on Friday.
- Wedbush initiated coverage on Clementia Pharmaceuticals Inc CMTA with an Outperform rating. The price target for Clementia Pharmaceuticals is set to $26. Clementia Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $16.11 on Friday.
- Analysts at H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Ampliphi Biosciences Corp APHB with a Buy rating. The price target for Ampliphi Biosciences is set to $5. Ampliphi Biosciences closed at $0.780 on Friday.
- FBR Capital initiated coverage of The Bank of Princeton BPRN with a Buy rating. The price target for Bank of Princeton is set to $37. The Bank of Princeton shares closed at $32.25 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.