- Stephens & Co. upgraded Wal-Mart Stores Inc WMT from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Wal-Mart shares rose 0.05 percent to $80.70 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup upgraded Hess Midstream Partners LP HESM from Neutral to Buy. Hess Midstream Partners shares fell 4.13 percent to close at $18.80 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs upgraded Perrigo Company plc PRGO from Sell to Neutra. Perrigo shares closed at $76.84 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Mizuho upgraded Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. PEG from Neutral to Buy. Public Service Enterprise shares gained 0.37 percent to close at $45.61 on Thursday.
- Jefferies upgraded Edison International EIX from Hold to Buy. Edison shares gained 0.28 percent to close at $79.67 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Galapagos NV (ADR) GLPG from Hold to Buy. Galapagos shares gained 0.54 percent to $81.50 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Piper Jaffray upgraded Huntington Bancshares Incorporated HBAN from Neutral to Overweight. Huntington Bancshares shares fell 2.73 percent to close at $12.81 on Thursday.
- Credit Suisse upgraded Kohl's Corporation KSS from Underperform to Neutral. Kohl's shares fell 1.14 percent to $39.05 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan upgraded Axalta Coating Systems Ltd AXTA from Neutral to Overweight. Axalta Coating shares fell 0.46 percent to close at $28.18 on Thursday.
- Clarksons Platou upgraded Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. ANW from Neutral to Buy. Aegean Marine Petroleum shares rose 18.59 percent to $5.04 in pre-market trading.
- William Blair downgraded CECO Environmental Corp. CECE from Outperform to Market Perform. CECO Environmental shares fell 5.13 percent to close at $8.13 on Thursday.
- Wedbush downgraded Luxoft Holding Inc LXFT from Outperform to Neutral. Luxoft shares fell 16.94 percent to $50.50 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded Blue Apron Holdings Inc APRN from Buy to Hold. Blue Apron shares fell 1.75 percent to $5.05 in pre-market trading.
- BTIG Research downgraded NxStage Medical, Inc. NXTM from Buy to Neutral. NxStage Medical shares fell 0.03 percent to close at $29.28 on Thursday.
- Imperial Capital downgraded Ascent Capital Group Inc ASCMA from Outperform to In-Line. Ascent Capital shares declined 20.92 percent to close at $12.17 on Thursday.
- Analysts at HSBC downgraded Goldman Sachs Group Inc GS from Buy to Hold. Goldman Sachs shares rose 0.03 percent to $225.56 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Masonite International Corp DOOR from Buy to Hold. Masonite shares fell 0.34 percent to $58.15 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded TPI Composites Inc TPIC from Overweight to Neutral. TPI Composites shares rose 1.87 percent to close at $21.80 on Thursday.
- Mizuho downgraded Starwood Waypoint Homes SFR from Buy to Neutral. Starwood Waypoint Homes shares fell 0.08 percent to $35.35 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays downgraded Forterra Inc FRTA from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Forterra shares fell 2.56 percent to $3.42 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on Twenty-First Century Fox Inc FOXA with an Overweight rating. The price target for Twenty-First Century Fox is set to $35. Twenty-First Century Fox shares closed at $27.88 on Thursday.
- Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on Discovery Communications Inc. DISCA with a Neutral rating. The price target for Discovery is set to $27. Discovery shares closed at $23.00 on Thursday.
- Roth Capital initiated coverage on Veritone Inc VERI with a Buy rating. The price target for Veritone is set to $13.20. Veritone shares closed at $8.02 on Thursday.
- Oppenheimer initiated coverage of Strongbridge Biopharma plc SBBP with an Outperform rating. The price target for Strongbridge Biopharma is set to $12. Strongbridge Biopharma shares closed at $6.60 on Thursday.
- Stephens & Co. initiated coverage on Kroger Co KR with an Underweight rating. Kroger shares closed at $23.57 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Stephens & Co. initiated coverage on United Natural Foods, Inc. UNFI with an Equal-Weight rating. United Natural Foods shares closed at $36.25 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Maxim Group initiated coverage on Can Fite Biopharma Ltd (ADR) CANF with a Buy rating. The price target for Can Fite Biopharma is set to $7. Can Fite Biopharma shares closed at $1.52 on Thursday.
- Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on Cinemark Holdings, Inc. CNK with an Overweight rating. The price target for Gladstone Commercial is set to $44. Gladstone Commercial shares closed at $36.82 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Maxim Group initiated coverage of MannKind Corporation MNKD with a Buy rating. The price target for MannKind is set to $4. MannKind shares closed at $1.16 on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.