- Analysts at Maxim Group upgraded Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. CMG from Hold to Buy. Chipotle shares rose 0.51 percent to $394.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at JMP Securities upgraded Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc SC from Market Perform to Market Outperform. Santander shares fell 0.83 percent to close at $13.17 on Monday.
- Piper Jaffray upgraded Impax Laboratories Inc IPXL from Underweight to Neutral. Impax shares gained 2.24 percent to $18.50 in pre-market trading.
- Rosenblatt upgraded Netflix, Inc. NFLX from Neutral to Buy. Netflix shares rose 9.09 percent to $176.40 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Barclays upgraded Xilinx, Inc. XLNX from Underweight to Equal-Weight. Xilinx shares rose 0.91 percent to $66.46 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Canaccord Genuity upgraded Quidel Corporation QDEL from Hold to Buy. Quidel shares gained 2.73 percent to $35.05 in pre-market trading.
- Mizuho upgraded Autoliv Inc. ALV from Neutral to Buy. Autoliv shares fell 0.36 percent to $116.01 in pre-market trading.
- Oppenheimer upgraded Solaredge Technologies Inc SEDG from Perform to Outperform. SolarEdge Technologies shares rose 2.29 percent to $22.35 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank upgraded Fifth Street Finance Corp. FSC from Hold to Buy. Fifth Street Finance shares rose 1.82 percent to $5.58 in pre-market trading.
- Williams Capital upgraded Oasis Petroleum Inc. OAS from Hold to Buy. Oasis Petroleum shares rose 3.72 percent to $8.08 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup downgraded ExlService Holdings, Inc. EXLS from Buy to Neutral. ExlService shares closed at $55.17 on Monday.
- Barclays downgraded Automatic Data Processing ADP from Overweight to Equal-Weight. ADP shares fell 0.60 percent to $101.09 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at FBR Capital downgraded Farmland Partners Inc FPI from Outperform to Market Perform. Farmland Partners shares rose 0.28 percent to close at $8.96 on Monday.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse downgraded Cameco Corp (USA) CCJ from Neutral to Underperform. Cameco shares dropped 1.49 percent $9.90 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays downgraded Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD rom Equal-Weight to Underweight. AMD shares dropped 3.91 percent to $13.26 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital downgraded Dominion Diamond Corp DDC from Outperform to Market Perform. Dominion Diamond shares fell 0.07 percent to $14.06 in pre-market trading.
- Canaccord Genuity downgraded IPG Photonics Corporation IPGP from Buy to Hold. IPG Photonics shares dropped 1.63 percent to $151.30 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays downgraded Cirrus Logic, Inc. CRUS from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Cirrus Logic shares dropped 2.02 percent to $63.98 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup initiated coverage of Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc BFAM with a Buy rating. The price target for Bright Horizons Family is set to $90. Bright Horizons Family shares closed at $77.65 on Monday.
- Analysts at Keefe Bruyette & Woods initiated coverage on Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc GPMT with a Market Perform rating. Granite Point Mortgage Trust shares closed at $19.07 on Monday.
- Barclays initiated coverage on Msci Inc MSCI with an Equal-Weight rating. The price target for MSCI is set to $110. MSCI shares closed at $106.98 on Monday.
- KeyBanc initiated coverage on Zillow Group, Inc. ZG with a Sector Weight rating. Zillow shares closed at $46.88 on Monday.
- Analysts at Imperial Capital initiated coverage on Matador Resources Co MTDR with an Outperform rating. The price target for Matador Resources is set to $32. Matador Resources shares closed at $22.96 on Monday.
- Analysts at DA Davidson initiated coverage on Regional Management Corp RM with a Neutral rating. The price target for Regional Management is set to $27. Regional Management shares closed at $24.84 on Monday.
- Wedbush initiated coverage on Carvana Co CVNA with a Neutral rating. The price target for Carvana is set to $25. Carvana shares closed at $21.80 on Monday.
- Argus initiated coverage on BCE Inc. (USA) BCE with a Hold rating. BCE shares closed at $45.91 on Monday.
- Analysts at Needham initiated coverage of Electronic Arts Inc. EA with a Buy rating. The price target for Electronic Arts is set to $130. Electronic Arts shares closed at $109.44 on Monday.
- Analysts at Susquehanna initiated coverage on Axalta Coating Systems Ltd AXTA with a Neutral rating. The price target for Axalta Coating is set to $37. Axalta Coating shares closed at $33.36 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.