- UBS upgraded State Street Corp STT from Neutral to Buy. State Street shares fell 0.17 percent to close at $82.68 on Friday.
- Analysts at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded Curtiss-Wright Corp. CW from Hold to Buy. Curtiss-Wright shares gained 0.33 percent to close at $90.91 on Friday.
- Analysts at Bank of America upgraded Yelp Inc YELP from Neutral to Buy. Yelp shares rose 2.64 percent to $29.55 in pre-market trading.
- Baird upgraded SunTrust Banks, Inc. STI from Underperform to Neutral. SunTrust Banks shares fell 1.22 percent to close at $53.49 on Friday.
- Analysts at Baird upgraded Navistar International Corp NAV from Neutral to Outperform. Navistar shares gained 1.01 percent to $26.01 in pre-market trading.
- HSBC upgraded Chevron Corporation CVX from Hold to Buy. Chevron shares gained 0.51 percent to $103.64 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Cowen & Co. upgraded Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc HLX from Market Perform to Outperform. Helix Energy shares rose 5.10 percent to $5.15 in pre-market trading.
- Susquehanna upgraded Skechers USA Inc SKX from Neutral to Positive. Skechers shares rose 2.42 percent to $27.05 in pre-market trading.
- Oppenheimer upgraded Gap Inc GPS from Perform to Outperform. Gap shares climbed 1.95 percent to $23.00 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup upgraded Loxo Oncology Inc LOXO from Neutral to Buy. Loxo Oncology shares surged 40.8 percent to $68.95 in pre-market trading.
- Cowen & Co. downgraded Endocyte, Inc. ECYT from Outperform to Market Perform. Endocyte shares fell 30.04 percent to close at $1.91 on Friday.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Veeva Systems Inc VEEV from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Veeva shares dropped 1.42 percent to $65.75 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup downgraded Federated Investors Inc FII from Neutral to Sell. Federated Investors shares slipped 0.15 percent to close at $26.94 on Friday.
- Pacific Crest downgraded Apple Inc. AAPL from Overweight to Sector Weight. Apple shares slipped 0.86 percent to $154.12 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital downgraded Perrigo Company plc PRGO from Sector Perform to Underperform. Perrigo shares fell 3.23 percent to $71.07 in pre-market trading.
- Wedbush downgraded Endocyte, Inc. ECYT from Outperform to Neutral. Endocyte shares dropped 30.04 percent to $1.91 in pre-market trading.
- Evercore ISI Group initiated coverage on Invitation Homes Inc INVH with an Outperform rating. The price target for Invitation Homes is set to $24. Invitation Homes shares closed at $21.93 on Friday.
- Analysts at Pacific Crest initiated coverage of Juniper Networks, Inc. JNPR with a Sector Weight rating. Juniper Networks shares closed at $30.03 on Friday.
- Roth Capital initiated coverage of NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NBY with a Buy rating. The price target for NovaBay Pharmaceuticals is set to $5.50. NovaBay Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $2.40 on Friday.
- Analysts at Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on Leggett & Platt, Inc. LEG with an Overweight rating. The price target for Leggett & Platt is set to $59. Leggett & Platt shares closed at $52.46 on Friday.
- JP Morgan initiated coverage on Five Point Holdings LLC FPH with a Neutral rating. The price target for Five Point Holdings is set to $18. Five Point Holdings shares closed at $15.70 on Friday.
- Analysts at Argus initiated coverage on Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc HLT with a Buy rating. The price target for Hilton Worldwide is set to $80. Hilton Worldwide shares closed at $67.41 on Friday.
- Analysts at RBC Capital initiated coverage on Five Point Holdings LLC FPH with an Outperform rating. The price target for Five Point is set to $19. Five Point Holdings shares closed at $15.70 on Friday.
- Susquehanna initiated coverage on Keane Group Inc FRAC with a Neutral rating. The price target for Keane Group is set to $17. Keane Group shares closed at $15.59 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.