Benzinga's Top Upgrades, Downgrades For April 20, 2017
- Citigroup upgraded Discovery Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: DISCA) from Sell to Neutral. Discovery shares rose 1.08 percent to close at $28.92 on Wednesday.
- Argus Research upgraded ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADTN) from Hold to Buy. Adtran shares gained 1.02 percent to close at $19.80 on Wednesday.
- Wedbush upgraded BJ's Restaurants, Inc. (NASDAQ: BJRI) from Underperform to Neutral. BJ's Restaurants shares fell 0.84 percent to close at $41.25 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ: SBUX) from Hold to Buy. Starbucks shares rose 1.47 percent to $59.91 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Piper Jaffray upgraded Genesco Inc. (NYSE: GCO) from Neutral to Overweight.. Genesco shares gained 1.49 percent to close at $51.25 on Wednesday.
- Baird upgraded Lear Corporation (NYSE: LEA) from Neutral to Outperform. Lear shares rose 1.72 percent to close at $136.58 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at JP Morgan upgraded Gap Inc (NYSE: GPS) from Underweight to Neutral. Gap shares rose 1.57 percent to $24.60 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Atlantic Equities upgraded Goldman Sachs Group (NYSE: GS) from Neutral to Overweight. Goldman Sachs shares gained 0.47 percent to $215.10 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Keefe Bruyette & Woods upgraded LegacyTexas Financial Group Inc (NASDAQ: LTXB) from Market Perform to Outperform. LegacyTexas Financial shares dropped 5.48 percent to close at $35.55 on Wednesday.
- Macquarie upgraded Caesars Entertainment Corp (NASDAQ: CZR) from Neutral to Outperform. Caesars Entertainment shares rose 4.71 percent to $10.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Cowen & Co. downgraded Molson Coors Brewing Co (NYSE: TAP) from Outperform to Market Perform. Molson Coors shares fell 0.17 percent to close at $96.16 on Wednesday.
- Pivotal Research downgraded Time Warner Inc (NYSE: TWX) from Buy to Hold. Time Warner shares rose 0.35 percent to close at $100.00 on Wednesday.
- Raymond James downgraded Atlassian Corporation PLC (NASDAQ: TEAM) from Outperform to Market Perform. Atlassian shares dropped 1.51 percent to $31.35 in pre-market trading.
- Baird downgraded Mobileye NV (NYSE: MBLY) from Outperform to Neutral. Mobileye shares slipped 0.11 percent to $61.80 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo downgraded Tribune Media Co (NYSE: TRCO) from Outperform to Market Perform. Tribune Media shares rose 1.88 percent to close at $38.41 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley downgraded NanoString Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: NSTG) from Overweight to Equal-Weight. NanoString Technologies shares close at $18.99 on Wednesday.
- Deutsche Bank downgraded Avianca Holdings SA (ADR) (NYSE: AVH) from Buy to Hold. Avianca Holdings shares closed at $7.50 on Wednesday.
- Monness Crespi Hardt downgraded eBay Inc (NASDAQ: EBAY) from Buy to Neutral. eBay shares fell 3.26 percent to $32.75 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Berenberg initiated coverage on Thomson Reuters Corp (NYSE: TRI) with a Sell rating. The price target for Thomson Reuters is set to $37. Thomson Reuters shares closed at $43.35 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at JP Morgan initiated coverage on Servicemaster Global Holdings Inc (NYSE: SERV) with an Overweight rating. The price target for Servicemaster Global is set to $49. Servicemaster Global shares closed at $40.88 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Maxim Group initiated coverage on NXT-ID Inc (NASDAQ: NXTD) with a Buy rating. NXT-ID shares closed at $1.58 on Wednesday.
Latest Ratings for DISCA
|Feb 2017||Loop Capital||Downgrades||Buy||Hold|
|Feb 2017||Deutsche Bank||Initiates Coverage On||Neutral||Hold|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.