- Argus upgraded Wynn Resorts, Limited WYNN from Hold to Buy. Wynn Resorts shares rose 0.91 percent to $117.80 in pre-market trading.
- Keefe Bruyette & Woods upgraded Wells Fargo & Co WFC from Market Perform to Outperform. Wells Fargo shares rose 0.78 percent to $55.63 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at CIBC upgraded TELUS Corporation (USA) TU from Neutral to Outperform. Telus shares rose 0.77 percent to close at $32.64 on Tuesday.
- Nomura upgraded Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. PTEN from Neutral to Buy. Patterson-UTI Energy shares rose 0.79 percent to close at $24.35 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at JP Morgan upgraded McCormick & Company, Incorporated MKC from Underweight to Neutral. McCormick shares gained 0.28 percent to close at $98.42 on Tuesday.
- Nomura upgraded Nabors Industries Ltd. NBR from Neutral to Buy. Nabors Industries shares gained 3.01 percent to $13.68 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo upgraded Autoliv Inc. ALV to Outperform. Autoliv shares rose 0.74 percent to $98.20 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Keefe Bruyette & Woods upgraded Citigroup Inc C from Market Perform to Outperform. Citigroup shares gained 1.21 percent to $60.40 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs upgraded PBF Energy Inc PBF from Sell to Neutral. PBF Energy shares fell 0.27 percent to close at $21.93 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at CIBC downgraded Rogers Communications Inc. (USA) RCI from Outperform to Neutral. Rogers Communication shares rose 0.57 percent to close at $44.38 on Tuesday.
- Cowen & Co. downgraded Novartis AG (ADR) NVS from Outperform to Market Perform. Novartis shares fell 1.04 percent to $73.99 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs downgraded Acuity Brands, Inc. AYI from Buy to Neutral. Acuity Brands shares fell 14.77 percent to close at $173.93 on Tuesday.
- KeyBanc downgraded Generac Holdings Inc. GNRC from Overweight to Sector Weight. Generac shares dropped 0.30 percent to close at $36.92 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Jefferies downgraded Amgen, Inc. AMGN from Buy to Hold. Amgen shares rose 0.29 percent to close at $164.36 on Tuesday.
- Wells Fargo downgraded Exelon Corporation EXC from Outperform to Market Perform. Exelon shares rose 0.89 percent to close at $36.14 on Tuesday.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded Imperial Oil Ltd (USA) IMO from Neutral to Sell. Imperial Oil shares rose 0.16 percent to $30.79 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Evercore ISI Group initiated coverage on Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation BAH with an In-Line rating. The price target for Booz Allen is set to $38. Booz Allen shares closed at $34.97 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Cowen & Co. initiated coverage on Neos Therapeutics Inc NEOS with an Outperform rating. The price target for Neos Therapeutics is set to $20. Neos Therapeutics shares closed at $7.20 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Evercore ISI Group initiated coverage on CSRA Inc CSRA with an Outperform rating. The price target for CSRA is set to $34. CSRA shares closed at $27.95 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at B. Riley initiated coverage of Acacia Communications, Inc. ACIA with a Neutral rating. The price target for Acacia Communications is set to $60. Acacia Communications shares closed at $58.74 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank initiated coverage of Humana Inc HUM with a Hold rating. The price target for Humana is set to $216. Humana shares closed at $211.05 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on UnitedHealth Group Inc UNH with a Buy rating. The price target for UnitedHealth is set to $183. UnitedHealth shares closed at $164.97 on Tuesday.
- JMP Securities initiated coverage on istar Inc STAR with a Market Perform rating. istar shares closed at $11.55 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo initiated coverage on Merit Medical Systems, Inc. MMSI with an Outperform rating. Merit Medical shares closed at $28.20 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Centene Corp CNC with a Buy rating. The price target for Centene is set to $84. Centene shares closed at $69.77 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.