Benzinga's Top Upgrades
- FBR Capital upgraded Time Warner Inc (NYSE: TWX) from Market Perform to Outperform. Time Warner shares rose 1.10 percent to $88.43 in pre-market trading.
- Argus Research upgraded Atmos Energy Corporation (NYSE: ATO) from Hold to Buy. Atmos Energy shares closed at $71.98 on Friday.
- Analysts at Baird upgraded Deere & Company (NYSE: DE) from Neutral to Outperform. Deere shares rose 0.95 percent to $88.00 in pre-market trading.
- Wedbush upgraded The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULTI) from Neutral to Outperform. Ultimate Software shares rose 1.20 percent to $211.04 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Daiwa Capital upgraded Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) from Underperform to Neutral. Ford shares rose 0.26 percent to $11.75 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America upgraded Waste Management, Inc. (NYSE: WM) from Neutral to Buy. Waste Management shares gained 1.31 percent to $64.83 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Mackie Research upgraded Newmont Mining Corp (NYSE: NEM) from Hold to Buy. Newmont Mining shares rose 0.20 percent to $35.45 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at B. Riley upgraded Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC) from Neutral to Buy. Regal Entertainment shares closed at $21.28 on Friday.
- Raymond James upgraded Lennar Corporation (NYSE: LEN) from Outperform to Strong Buy. Lennar shares closed at $41.34 on Friday.
- Analysts at Oppenheimer upgraded VMware, Inc. (NYSE: VMW) from Perform to Outperform. Vmware shares rose 0.71 percent to $78.20 in pre-market trading.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.