- Analysts at Bank of America upgraded American Eagle Outfitters AEO from Neutral to Buy. American Eagle shares gained 0.95 percent to $18.10 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank upgraded Veeco Instruments Inc. VECO from Hold to Buy. Veeco Instruments shares rose 6.89 percent to $18.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Raymond James upgraded Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. HVT from Outperform to Strong Buy. Haverty shares declined 1.74 percent to close at $18.11 on Monday.
- Stifel Nicolaus upgraded FormFactor, Inc. FORM from Hold to Buy. FormFactor shares rose 0.53 percent to close at $9.40 on Monday.
- Barclays upgraded Pioneer Natural Resources PXD from Equal-weight to Overweight. Pioneer Natural shares fell 3.28 percent to close at $157.23 on Monday.
- Analysts at Bank of America upgraded Bunge Ltd BG from Neutral to Buy. Bunge shares fell 4.27 percent to close at $63.03 on Monday.
- Sidoti & Co. upgraded Quad/Graphics, Inc. QUAD from Neutral to Buy. Quad/Graphics shares closed at $25.36 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.