- Piper Sandler cut Accenture plc ACN price target from $368 to $305. Accenture shares gained 4.2% to trade at $297.69 on Friday.
- Needham lowered LendingTree, Inc. TREE price target from $105 to $62. LendingTree shares fell 9.6% to trade at $49.60 on Friday.
- Deutsche Bank raised the price target on FactSet Research Systems Inc. FDS from $402 to $418. FactSet Research shares rose 0.4% to trade at $390.12 on Friday.
- TD Securities cut the price target on BlackBerry Limited BB from $6.5 to $5. BlackBerry shares gained 6.4% to trade at $5.71 on Friday.
- Evercore ISI Group cut Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN price target from $205 to $180. Amazon shares gained 2.5% to trade at $115.26 on Friday.
- Wells Fargo raised FedEx Corporation FDX price target from $277 to $282. FedEx shares rose 7.4% to trade at $243.80 on Friday.
- RBC Capital cut Darden Restaurants, Inc. DRI price target from $151 to $143. Darden Restaurants shares rose 2.7% to trade at $118.77 on Friday.
- BTIG cut the price target for Abbott Laboratories ABT from $140 to $130. Abbott shares rose 2.3% to trade at $108.65 on Friday.
- Morgan Stanley lowered price target for Citigroup Inc. C from $60 to $57. Citigroup shares rose 3.4% to trade at $47.94 on Friday.
- Stifel cut the price target on Six Flags Entertainment Corporation SIX from $52 to $35. Six Flags Entertainment shares rose 9.1% to trade at $22.94 on Friday.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.