10 Biggest Price Target Changes For Friday
- Cowen & Co. boosted the price target for Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) from $360 to $370. Northrop Grumman closed at $311.93 on Thursday.
- Stifel raised the price target for Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE:YUM) from $87 to $95. Yum! Brands closed at $83.29 on Thursday.
- B. Riley FBR lifted Applied Materials, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAT) price target from $56 to $72. Applied Materials closed at $54.43 on Thursday.
- Piper Sandler lowered the price target for Aurora Cannabis Inc (NYSE:ACB) from $12 to $10. Aurora Cannabis closed at $6.64 on Thursday.
- Mizuho boosted Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings (NYSE:LH) price target from $158 to $186. Laboratory Corp closed at $163.75 on Thursday.
- Wedbush cut the price target on Denny's Corp (NASDAQ:DENN) from $24.5 to $13. Denny's shares closed at $8.77 on Thursday.
- BMO Capital boosted Regional Management Corp (NYSE:RM) price target from $14 to $29. Regional Management shares closed at $12.02 on Thursday.
- Needham raised the price target on Wix.Com Ltd (NASDAQ:WIX) from $165 to $220. Wix.Com closed at $189.59 on Thursday.
- KeyBanc raised the price target for Bandwidth Inc (NASDAQ:BAND) from $96 to $120. Bandwidth shares closed at $109.64 on Thursday.
- RBC Capital lifted the price target for Royal Gold, Inc (NASDAQ:RGLD) from $90 to $115. Royal Gold shares closed at $129.18 on Thursday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.