7 Biggest Price Target Changes For Friday
- Stifel Nicolaus boosted Western Digital Corporation (NASDAQ:WDC) price target from $105 to $110. Western Digital shares closed at $87.91 on Thursday.
- DA Davidson raised Columbia Sportswear Company (NASDAQ:COLM) price target from $84 to $96. Columbia Sportswear shares closed at $82.09 on Thursday.
- JMP Securities raised Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) price target from $1,600 to $1,840. Amazon.com shares closed at $1,517.96 on Thursday.
- KeyBanc increased the price target for Expedia Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPE) from $125 to $140. Expedia shares closed at $106.35 on Thursday.
- Stifel Nicolaus lowered the price target for PepsiCo, Inc. (NASDAQ:PEP) from $120 to $110. PepsiCo shares closed at $103.26 on Thursday.
- Canaccord Genuity increased the price target on Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) from $105 to $110. Microsoft shares closed at $94.26 on Thursday.
- Credit Suisse cut the price target for Mohawk Industries, Inc. (NYSE:MHK) from $310 to $275. Mohawk shares closed at $227.20 on Thursday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.