5 Biggest Price Target Changes For Wednesday
- Atlantic Equities raised the price target for AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE: AME) from $48 to $62. AMETEK shares closed at $53.58 on Tuesday.
- Bank of America boosted the price target for Parker-Hannifin Corp (NYSE: PH) from $157 to $180. Parker-Hannifin shares closed at $152.63 on Tuesday.
- UBS increased the price target for Agilent Technologies Inc (NYSE: A) from $48 to $50. Agilent shares closed at $50.39 on Tuesday.
- Jefferies increased the price target on Incyte Corporation (NASDAQ: INCY) from $136 to $140. Incyte shares closed at $123.32 on Tuesday.
- Mizuho cut Fossil Group Inc (NASDAQ: FOSL) price target from $19 to $17. Fossil shares closed at $22.87 on Tuesday.
Latest Ratings for AME
|Feb 2017||Atlantic Equities||Upgrades||Neutral||Overweight|
|Jan 2017||Cowen & Co.||Upgrades||Market Perform||Outperform|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.