5 Biggest Price Target Changes For Wednesday
- Atlantic Equities raised the price target for AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME) from $48 to $62. AMETEK shares closed at $53.58 on Tuesday.
- Bank of America boosted the price target for Parker-Hannifin Corp (NYSE:PH) from $157 to $180. Parker-Hannifin shares closed at $152.63 on Tuesday.
- UBS increased the price target for Agilent Technologies Inc (NYSE:A) from $48 to $50. Agilent shares closed at $50.39 on Tuesday.
- Jefferies increased the price target on Incyte Corporation (NASDAQ:INCY) from $136 to $140. Incyte shares closed at $123.32 on Tuesday.
- Mizuho cut Fossil Group Inc (NASDAQ:FOSL) price target from $19 to $17. Fossil shares closed at $22.87 on Tuesday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.