7 Biggest Price Target Changes For Tuesday
- Barclays cut BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) price target from $125 to $105. BioMarin Pharmaceutical shares closed at $88.36 on Monday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey lowered the price target on Penntex Midstream Partners LP (NASDAQ: PTXP) from $20 to $18. Penntex Midstream Partners shares closed at $16.69 on Monday.
- Imperial Capital lowered the price target for Palo Alto Networks Inc (NYSE: PANW) from $190 to $180. Palo Alto Networks shares closed at $136.26 on Monday.
- Barclays cut the price target on United Therapeutics Corporation (NASDAQ: UTHR) from $115 to $100. United Therapeutics shares closed at $132.74 on Monday.
- Baird cut the price target for Nivalis Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: NVLS) from $29 to $3. Nivalis Therapeutics shares closed at $6.25 on Monday.
- Leerink Partners lowered the price target for Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FOLD) from $17 to $15. Amicus Therapeutics shares closed at $8.32 on Monday.
- Barclays cut the price target for Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) from $130 to $125. Johnson & Johnson shares closed at $113.13 on Monday.
Latest Ratings for PTXP
|Jan 2017||Deutsche Bank||Downgrades||Buy||Hold|
|Dec 2016||Stifel Nicolaus||Downgrades||Buy||Hold|
|Nov 2016||SunTrust Robinson Humphrey||Downgrades||Buy||Hold|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.