- Morgan Stanley downgraded Intuit Inc. INTU from Equal-weight to Underweight. Intuit shares fell 2.70 percent to $106.58 in pre-market trading.
- Macquarie downgraded Netflix, Inc. NFLX from Neutral to Underperform. Netflix shares dropped 1.67 percent to $97.40 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Cowen & Co. downgraded Signet Jewelers Ltd. SIG from Outperform to Market Perform. Signet shares gained 2.13 percent to close at $78.54 on Monday.
- Credit Suisse downgraded EnLink Midstream LLC ENLC from Neutral to Underperform. EnLink Midstream shares slipped 1.16 percent to close at $17.00 on Monday.
- Analysts at Jefferies downgraded Anthem Inc ANTM from Buy to Hold. Anthem shares gained 1.33 percent to close at $128.58 on Monday.
- CLSA downgraded Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan (USA) POT from Buy to Outperform. Potash Corporation shares dropped 0.60 percent to $16.66 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank downgraded American Farmland Co AFCO from Buy to Hold. The price target for American Farmland has been lowered from $9 to $8. American Farmland shares climbed 18.71 percent to close at $7.17 on Monday.
- Ladenburg Thalmann downgraded Progress Software Corporation PRGS from Buy to Neutral. Progress Software shares rose 1.73 percent to close at $28.85 on Monday.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo downgraded Applied Genetic Technologies Corp AGTC from Outperform to Market Perform. Applied Genetic Tech shares dropped 27.98 percent to $9.50 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America downgraded Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. RRGB from Buy to Underperform. Red Robin shares fell 0.37 percent to close at $48.83 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.