- Barclays analyst Christine Cho upgraded First Solar, Inc FSLR to Equal Weight from Underweight with a price target of $162, up from $89.
- Demand for domestically-manufactured products supports First Solar's pricing power while its almost sold-out status through 2026 kicks the concern about potential ASP deterioration down the road, Cho wrote in a Tuesday note titled "First Solar: Strength in bookings; Upgrade to Equal Weight."
- Also Read: First Solar Is Fair Priced Despite Logistical Snarls Hitting Q3, Analysts Say
- Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison maintained First Solar with an Overweight and raised the price target from $170 to $200.
- Price Action: FSLR shares traded higher by 1.54% at $147.81 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.