- ADC Therapeutics SA ADCT presented updated efficacy and safety results from the Phase 2 trial of camidanlumab tesirine (Cami, formerly ADCT-301) in relapsed or refractory Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Cami demonstrated a 70.1% overall response rate (ORR), with a 33.3% complete response (CR) rate. From a safety perspective, eight of 117 patients developed Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS)/polyradiculopathy.
- HC Wainwright says that after considering the highly advanced nature of these patients, the response rates seen with Cami appear better than those achieved with other approved medications for relapsed or refractory cHL.
- Also See: Cantor Fitzgerald Cuts ADC Therapeutics Price Target On 'Repositioned Zynlonta Pipeline Strategy.'
- Seagen Inc's SGEN Adcetris, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co's BMY Opdivo, and Merck & Co Inc's MRK Keytruda have demonstrated 73% (32%), 69% (16%), and 66% (25%) ORRs (CR rates), respectively.
- The analysts say that due to the GBS symptoms, it only expects physician adoption of Cami in the post-anti-PD1 and -Adcetris setting.
- HC Wainwright reiterates a Buy rating with a price target of $54.
- Price Action: ADCT shares are down 6.15% at $6.26 during the market session on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.