Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Raises Earnings Estimates For These 8 Financial Stocks
In a recent report, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods took a deep look at the financial sector. The report included upward adjustments to earnings per share estimates for the following eight companies:
- Anchor Bancorp (NASDAQ: ANCB): 2015 EPS estimate was raised from $0.29 to $0.48 on the strength of a recent quarterly earnings beat. The stock’s price target was raised from $19.00 to $21.00.
- D.R. Horton, Inc. (NYSE: DHI): 2015 EPS estimate was lifted from $1.80 to $1.85 on the operational strength seen in the company’s recent earnings report.
- Heartland Financial USA Inc (NASDAQ: HTLF): 2015 EPS estimate was boosted from $2.08 to $2.40 and 2016 earnings projections were hiked from $2.37 to $2.60 after the recent quarterly report showed strong numbers and fundamental trends. The stock’s price target was raised from $28.50 to $32.00.
- Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC): 2015 EPS estimate was adjusted higher from $5.82 to $5.83 after the company recently provided an updated intermediate-term outlook.
- Northwest Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: NWBI): 2015 EPS estimate was raised from $0.65 to $0.68 and 2016 earnings projections were hiked from $0.65 to $0.72 to reflect the LMB Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ: LNBB) acquisition.
- PartnerRe Ltd (NYSE: PRE): 2015 EPS estimate was lifted from $13.55 to $14.91 to reflect the company’s recently-released guidance.
- SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ: SIVB): 2015 EPS estimate was boosted from $5.45 to $5.80 on the strength of the company's balance sheet and growth guidance.
- Sun Bancorp, Inc. /NJ (NASDAQ: SNBC): 2016 EPS estimate was adjusted upward from $0.57 to $0.61 to account for higher loan growth revisions.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.