H.C. Wainwright's 8 Healthcare Stock Picks
In a recent report, analysts at H.C. Wainwright outlined their 2015 outlook for healthcare stocks. Here's a breakdown of their top stocks to own in 2015.
- Advaxis, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADXS): Analysts are hopeful that ADXS-CHER2 will gain approval by the U.S. Department of Agriculture for treatment of canine osteosarcoma in mid-2015, and the company's recent funds raise has put them in excellent position to initiate new clinical trials. Price target: $14.00 (+23.9 percent)
- Aldeyra Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ALDX): With two clinical programs on the company's top product (NS2) starting in 1Q15, analysts anticipate that data could be obtained in the second half of the year. Price target: $13.00 (+73.8 percent)
- Alliqua Inc (NASDAQ: ALQA): Analysts believe that the company will move on to the expansion phase of its strategy in 2015 after the successful completion of the initial growth phase. Price target: $10.00 (+86.6 percent)
- Edap Tms SA (ADR) (NASDAQ: EDAP): Analysts see growth from the HIFU franchise in Europe and strength in the lithotripsy business. Price target: $4.50 (+54.6 percent)
- Genspera Inc (OTC: GNSZ): Analysts expect positive data in 2015 from a Phase 2 study of G-202 for treatment of hepatocellular cancer. Price target: $2.00 (+185.7 percent)
- Intelgenx Technologies Corp (OTC: IGXT): Analysts project that Forvivo XL royalties could approach $7 million by 2025. Price target: $2.00 (+207.7 percent)
- MELA Sciences Inc (NASDAQ: MELA): Analysts expect the launch of a new device in 2015 that could lead to increased adoption rates and higher margins. Price target: $4.50 (+198.0 percent)
- Sorrento Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: SRNE): With the creation of three new major immunotherapy partnerships in 2014 and its two leading drug candidates (Cynviloq and RTX) on track for commercial profitability, analysts believe 2015 could be a pivotal year for the company. Price target: $13.00 (+29.4 percent)
Latest Ratings for ADXS
|Dec 2015||Janney Capital||Assumes||Buy|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.