- 2U TWOU shares rose 17.1% to $10.89 during Wednesday's pre-market session. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $839.3 million.
- Frontdoor FTDR shares increased by 6.32% to $23.52. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $1.9 billion.
- Nerdy NRDY stock rose 5.8% to $2.55. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $233.1 million.
- Greenlane Hldgs GNLN shares increased by 5.5% to $0.23. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $24.8 million.
- Phoenix Motor PEV shares increased by 5.0% to $5.25. The company's market cap stands at $102.9 million.
- Tarena International TEDU shares moved upwards by 3.81% to $5.44. The company's market cap stands at $60.2 million.
- Barnes & Noble Education BNED stock decreased by 17.6% to $2.45 during Wednesday's pre-market session. The company's market cap stands at $127.4 million. As per the news, the Q4 earnings report came out today.
- Bed Bath & Beyond BBBY stock decreased by 14.71% to $5.57. The company's market cap stands at $444.9 million. As per the news, the Q1 earnings report came out today.
- ToughBuilt Industries TBLT stock fell 8.08% to $2.62. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $5.5 million.
- Carnival CUK stock fell 7.44% to $8.71. The company's market cap stands at $10.2 billion.
- Visionary Education Tech VEDU shares declined by 7.34% to $2.02. The company's market cap stands at $79.2 million.
- Carnival CCL shares fell 6.68% to $9.64. The company's market cap stands at $11.3 billion. As per the press release, Q2 earnings came out 3 days ago. See Also: www.benzinga.com/money/best-consumer-cyclical-stocks/
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.