The Dow Jones settled lower by over 350 points on Wednesday. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform.
Red Cat Holdings
- The Trade: Red Cat Holdings, Inc. RCAT Director, Chairman of the Board, CEO Jeffrey M Thompson bought a total of 2,000 shares at an average price of $0.84. To acquire these shares, it cost around $1.69 thousand.
- What’s Happening: Red Cat recently reported wider-than-expected quarterly loss.
- What Red Cat Holdings Does: Red Cat Holdings Inc provides products, services, and solutions to the drone industry.
- The Trade: Vaxart, Inc. VXRT Director W. Mark Watson acquired a total of 20,000 shares at an average price of $0.76. The insider spent around $15.14 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: Vaxart recently named Phillip Lee as Chief Financial Officer.
- What Vaxart Does: Vaxart Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology company. It focuses on the development of oral recombinant vaccines to protect against a wide range of infectious diseases.
Check This Out: Why Fear Level Among US Investors Is Increasing
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here
- The Trade: Aqua Metals, Inc. AQMS 10% owner Kanen Wealth Management LLC acquired a total of 283,250 shares at an average price of $0.71. To acquire these shares, it cost around $201.11 thousand.
- What’s Happening: Aqua Metals, last month, posted a Q3 loss of $0.05 per share.
- What Aqua Metals Does: Aqua Metals Inc is a United States-based company engaged in the business of recycling lead through a novel, proprietary and patent-pending process that it developed and named AquaRefining.
- The Trade: Vivos Therapeutics, Inc. VVOS CEO R. Kirk Huntsman acquired a total of 20,000 shares at an average price of $0.50. The insider spent $10 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: Vivos Therapeutics recently posted a Q3 loss of $0.26 per share.
- What Vivos Therapeutics Does: Vivos Therapeutics Inc is a medical technology company.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.