US crude oil futures traded lower this morning on Friday. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform.3
- The Trade: Lesaka Technologies, Inc. LSAK 10% owner Antony Ball bought a total of 1,000,000 shares at an average price of $3.93. To acquire these shares, it cost around $3.93 million.
- What’s Happening: The company recently posted upbeat quarterly sales.
- What Lesaka Technologies Does: Lesaka Technologies Inc, formerly Net 1 UEPS Technologies Inc provides payment solutions, transaction processing solutions, and financial technologies.
- The Trade: AirSculpt Technologies, Inc. AIRS Director Thomas Aaron acquired a total of 18,000 shares at at an average price of $3.50. The insider spent around $63 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: Morgan Stanley maintained AirSculpt Technologies with an Equal-Weight and lowered the price target from $11 to $7.
- What AirSculpt Technologies Does: AirSculpt Technologies Inc is a provider of body contouring procedures delivering a premium consumer experience.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- The Trade: GoHealth, Inc. GOCO 10% owner Jeffrey Aronson acquired a total of 9,083,645 shares at an average price of $0.47. To acquire these shares, it cost around $4.3 million.
- What’s Happening: The company recently posted a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss.
- What GoHealth Does: GoHealth Inc is a health insurance marketplace in America.
- The Trade: Athira Pharma, Inc. ATHA Chief Medical Officer Hans Moebius acquired a total of 5,000 shares at an average price of $3.29. The insider spent $16.44 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: Athira Pharma recently posted a Q3 loss of $0.53 per share.
- What Athira Pharma Does: Athira Pharma Inc is a biotechnology company focused on developing small molecules to restore neuronal health and stop neurodegeneration.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.