U.S. stock futures traded higher this morning on Thursday after closing slightly higher on Wednesday. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform.3
- The Trade: Creatd, Inc. CRTD Executive Chairman Jeremy Frommer acquired a total of 4,331 shares at an average price of $0.72. To acquire these shares, it cost around $3.12 thousand.
- What’s Happening: Creatd Studios, last month, announced full 2022 production slate.
- What Creatd Does: Creatd Inc empowers creators, brands, and entrepreneurs through technology and partnership.
- The Trade: Crexendo, Inc. CXDO CEO Steven G Mihaylo acquired a total of 7,143 shares at an average price of $2.93. The insider spent around $20.93 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: Crexendo, during May, posted Q1 EPS of $0.02.
- What Crexendo Does: Crexendo Inc is a provider of cloud communications, UCaaS, call center, collaboration services, and other cloud business services.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- The Trade: Quotient Limited QTNT Director Zubeen Shroff acquired a total of 4,666,666 shares at an average price of $0.30. To acquire these shares, it cost around $1.4 million.
- What’s Happening: Quotient recently announced a $20 million underwritten public offering.
- What Quotient Does: Quotient Ltd is a commercial-stage diagnostics company. It is involved in the development, manufacturing, and commercialization of conventional reagent products used for blood grouping within the global transfusion diagnostics market.
- The Trade: aTyr Pharma, Inc. LIFE President and CEO Sanjay Shukla acquired a total of 15,000 shares at an average price of $2.88. The insider spent $43.16 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: The company’s stock tumbled 57% over the past six months.
- What aTyr Pharma Does: aTyr Pharma Inc is a biotherapeutics company engaged in the discovery and development of innovative medicines based on novel immunological pathways.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.