U.S. stock futures traded lower this morning on Tuesday after recording gains on Friday. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform.3
CMG Holdings Group
- The Trade: CMG Holdings Group, Inc. CMGO CEO Glenn Laken acquired a total of 1,110,900 shares at an average price of $0.01. To acquire these shares, it cost around $8 thousand.
- What’s Happening: The company’s stock tumbled around 30% over the past six months.
- What CMG Holdings Group Does: CMG Holdings Group Inc is a full-service marketing and communications holding company.
- The Trade: NaturalShrimp Incorporated SHMP CEO, President Gerald Easterling acquired a total of 100,000 shares at an average price of $0.11. The insider spent around $10.99 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: The company’s shares have tumbled 74% since the start of the year.
- What NaturalShrimp Does: NaturalShrimp Inc is a shrimp farming biotechnology company. The firm with its subsidiaries develops proprietary technologies for the growth and sale of natural shrimp indoors without the use of antibiotics or toxic materials.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- The Trade: BitNile Holdings, Inc. NILE Executive Chairman Milton C. Ault III acquired a total of 900,000 shares at an average price of $0.27. To acquire these shares, it cost around $246.78 thousand.
- What’s Happening: BitNile Holdings, last month, reported a strategic partnership and investment in Ecoark Holdings.
- What BitNile Holdings Does: BitNile Holdings Inc is a diversified holding company owning subsidiaries engaged in commercial and defence solutions, commercial lending, and data centre operations in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and internationally.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.