Benzinga's Top Upgrades, Downgrades For April 10, 2017
- Piper Jaffray Upgraded Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) to Neutral. Wells Fargo shares closed up 0.51 percent at $55.12 in pre-market trading.
- KeyBanc upgraded Herc Holdings (NYSE:HRI) from Equal Weight to Overweight. Herc Holdings shares closed at $48.39 on Friday.
- Needham upgraded Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) from Hold to Buy. The price target is set at $1,000. Amazon.com shares closed at $894.88 on Friday.
- William Blair upgraded Korn/Ferry Intl (NYSE:KFY) from Underperform to Outperform. Korn/Ferry Intl shares closed at $30.17 on Friday.
- Piper Jaffray downgraded AMC Networks (NASDAQ:AMCX) from Buy to Neutral. AMC Networks shares closed at $60.26 on Friday.
- Keefe Bruyette & Woods downgraded Horace Mann Educators (NYSE:HMN) to Underperform. Horace Mann Educators shares closed at $40.05 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded JM Smucker (NYSE:SJM) from Equal-Weight to Underweight. JM Smucker shares declined 1.11 percent to $127.97 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies downgraded National Fuel Gas (NYSE:NFG) from to Market Perform to Underperform. National Fuel Gas shares declined 3.89 percent to close at $52.00 in pre-market trading.
- Canaccord Genuity downgraded Education Realty Trust (NYSE:EDR) from Buy to Hold. The price target was lowered to $43.
- Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Celsion Corporation (NASDAQ:CLSN) with a Buy rating. The price target is set to $1.50. Celsion shares declined 8.69 percent to close at $0.299 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital initiated coverage on Canada Goose Holdings Inc. (NYSE:GOOS) with an Outperform rating. Canada Goose Holdings Inc shares rose 1.97 percent to close at $17.08 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital initiated coverage onJohn Bean Technologies (NYSE:JBT) with an Outperform rating. John Bean Technologies price target is set to $105.
- Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Ardagh Group SA(NYSE:ARD) with a Neutral rating. Ardagh Group SA shares closed at $21.86 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital initiated coverage on Ralph Lauren (NYSE:RL) with a Sector Perform rating. Ralph Lauren price target is set to $84.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.