A Look At Benzinga Pro's Most-Searched Tickers For August 28, 2019
most-searched list is a feature included in Benzinga Pro's Newsfeed tool. It highlights stocks frequently searched by Benzinga Pro users on the platform.
- Ossen Innovation Co (NASDAQ:OSN) shares were down 9% to $3.27.
- Lannett Co (NASDAQ:LCI) shares were up 40.5% to $8.47 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and strong 2020 sales guidance.
- DPW Holdings (AMEX:DPW) shares were up 9.8% to $3.45. The company cleared $2 million in debt through separate exchange agreements with two creditors.
- Autodesk (NASDAQ:ADSK) shares were down 7.2% to $139.44 after the company issued Q3 sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- Altria Group (NYSE:MO) shares were up 2.5% to $46.37
- Nuvectra (NASDAQ:NVTR) shares were down 6.4% to $1.96.
- Edison National (NASDAQ:EDNT) shares were down 4.6% to $2.27. The stock has seen continued upward momentum.
- Veeva Systems (NYSE:VEEV) shares were up 0.2% to $164.10. the company reported better-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results.
- SilverSun Technologies (NASDAQ:SSNT) shares were up 13% to $3.45. The stock rose more than 100% after the company’s subsidiary, SWK Technologies, sold its MAPADOC EDI division to SPS Commerce.
- Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPE) shares were up 3.5% to $13.38 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS results and issued strong 2019 EPS guidance.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.