Top 10 Employers For Recent Graduates
CNN Money reported Wednesday on succeeding in the new global economy, listing 25 of the world’s top employers of new graduates.
The top 10 were as follows:
- Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ: GOOGL) (NASDAQ: GOOG)
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL)
- Ernst & Young
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE: GS)
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: MSFT)
- L’Oreal Group (L'Oreal SA (ADR) (OTC: LRLCY))
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM)
Ratings were provided by Universum Global, which ranked the employers after conducting a survey of more than 267,000 business and engineering undergrads from across the globe and asking where they say they’d like to work most after graduating. The rankings were then created based on how often a company was selected as one of a student’s top five ideal jobs.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.