Japan, Japan, Fri, 21 Jan 2022 03:05:05 / Comserve Inc. / -- Under this subscription you would be able to access the South Africa Bisphenol S market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year.
In South Africa, demand for BPA and BPS was majorly catered through imports and demand is anticipated to grow at a steady pace during the forecast period which can be attributed to growing consumption of thermal paper in POS at retail stores. Growth in thermal paper manufacturing & chemicals production is further expected to stimulate the growth of BPS market in South Africa for the forecast period. Gradual replacement of Bisphenol A by Bisphenol S in the major exporting regions including Europe and North America is also going to support demand rise of Bisphenol S in South Africa. Demand growth from other end use include the growth in epoxy resin demand due to the growing construction. Growth in construction sector is attributed to the higher spending in construction sector. This is projected to increase the demand for Bisphenol S as it is an important component in the production of solid epoxy resin which has application in construction sector. Rising demand of phenolic resins and polyurethanes is expected to rise the demand further for Bisphenol S.
Under this subscription you would be able to access the South Africa Bisphenol S market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on near real time basis to add any new movement in the industry including but not limited to new plant announcement, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in the demand or supply, news and deals and much more specific to Bisphenol S .
Request to Fill The Form To get Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-111994
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
• Installed Capacity By Company-Installed capacity at regional level along with individual capacity of leading players
• Installed Capacity By Location-Installed capacity at country level
• Installed Capacity By Process-Installed capacity by different processes
• Installed Capacity By Technology-Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Bisphenol S
• Production By Company-Actual production done by different companies
• Operating Efficiency Company-Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
• Demand By End Use-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different end user industries across the region
• Demand By Sales Channel-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S by different sales channels across the region
• Demand By Region-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different regions of the country
• Demand & Supply Gap-Demand & Supply Gap at country level
• Market Share of Leading Players-Revenue shares of leading players in the region.
• News & Deals Historical & Current News & Deals in Bisphenol S market
To extract data for the South Africa Bisphenol S market, SDKI team conducts primary research surveys with Bisphenol S manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and customers followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Hina Miyazu
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
The post South Africa Bisphenol S Market: Qualitative Analysis, Quantitative Analysis, Forecast up to 2030 appeared first on Comserveonline.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.