Albuquerque, NM, December 07, 2018 --(PR.com)-- Albuquerque's Iconic Yellow Cab Sold – zTrip Launches New Taxi Fleet. zTrip announces fleet launch in Albuquerque – providing the safety of a taxi with the ease of on-demand service.
zTrip, a new innovative taxi service, has acquired Yellow Cab's New Mexico taxicab operating authority. zTrip will launch with a new fleet of 40 sedans and minivans in the Albuquerque market today.
"Our mission is to use mobility to enhance the lives of our customers, driver partners and employees," said Bill George, President of zTrip. zTrip combines the trust and safety of a taxi service, with the ease and speed of an on-demand car service, providing benefits not available from any other competing "Car Hailing" service in the area. Albuquerque's residents and visitors now have a safe and comfortable alternative to traditional taxicabs and the new rideshare apps.
"We are excited to introduce zTrip to the Albuquerque market. zTrip was designed to combine the best features of the new e-hailing transportation services, along with the safety and security of licensed and inspected taxicabs. We are committed to providing every traveler with a new level of personal transportation service," said George.
zTrip stands out from the competition, providing features like:
· The zTrip app allows you to book trips for now or later.
· No surge pricing: The same low price every time, whether it's 2 p.m. or 2 a.m.
· Professional and licensed drivers with full fingerprint background checks: You don't have to worry about who is driving you home.
· 24/7 live customer service: You can talk to a live support team member anytime
· zTrip also provides hotels, hospitals, bars, restaurants and other high-volume users with a "zTrip Butler" that allows customers to summon a cab with the press of a single button.
In January 2019 zTrip will also launch an ADA option for a wheelchair taxi service at the same low price. "This is a real game changer for the disabled community in the Albuquerque area," said, George. "We are proud to be the only "ride app" to include wheelchair transportation in its service offerings.
Additional features of zTrip include:
· Choose if you want to pay cash or credit card or through the app – No other service provides this flexibility.
· Freedom to choose your favorite driver – Get reliable service the first time, and every time
· Choose different vehicle types. Sedan or Van
To celebrate zTrip's launch in Albuquerque, new users can download the promo code ABQzTrip for $10 in zTrip ride credits through December 31st. Download the zTrip app in the Apple iTunes or Google Play stores.
zTrip launched in 2016 and is now available in 19 U.S. cities with a fleet of more than 3,500 vehicles. WHC Worldwide is the zTrip affiliate in Colorado, Florida, Nebraska, and New Mexico.
Bill George, CEO WHC Worldwide/zTrip, firstname.lastname@example.org, (816) 550-6000
Read the full story here: https://www.pr.com/press-release/771745
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.