Ray Corral Aims to Dominate the Mosaic Industry With His One-Of-A-Kind Designs

Ray Corral Aims to Dominate the Mosaic Industry With His One-Of-A-Kind Designs

Nothing adds to the elegance and beauty of a home than well-done art. The same is true for places of worship and hospitality venues. For mosaicist Ray Corral, founder of Mosaicist Inc., nothing brings more satisfaction than working with a client to create an amazing piece of mosaic art.

Mosaicist is one of the top mosaic companies based in Miami, Florida. It is well known for its high-quality mosaic craftsmanship and top-notch customer service. For the last 25 years, Mosaicist has been designing and manufacturing mosaic artworks and applications for churches, city projects and commercial locations.

More recently, the company has specialized in creating elegant backyard swimming pools. Currently, 80% of the company’s work is swimming pool art, and the remaining 20% is murals and religious artwork.

Mosaicist’s customer service is unparalleled in the industry. Before starting any work on a project, Ray visits the site himself to get a feel for the style and texture a client is going for. He then meets the client personally and listens to their desired outcome.

Afterward, Ray works on a design that both represents the client’s personality and style that blends in with the project’s architecture. Throughout the process, he keeps the lines of communication open between him and the client to ensure they are all on the same page.

Once the design is complete, Ray then brings in his team of highly skilled designers, artists, and mosaic installers. This is the other thing that sets Mosaicist apart from other players in the industry.

Mosaicist is one of very few mosaic companies that designs, manufactures, and installs its creations all under the same company. The biggest investment for Ray is getting the absolute best team members to join the company.

Once the client gives the go-ahead on the design, Ray and his team start manufacturing the materials needed. Afterward, the artists come in and join the pieces as required. The installers then finish the process by doing the onsite installation of the piece of art into the pool.

The installation also considers the client’s desires. The team says, “We compromise a blend of history and modern craftsmanship, with installation options that go as far back as old techniques and methods dating back to the Byzantine era while still maintaining the latest high-performance installation products and methods used in the market today.”

The stellar combination of excellent customer service and outstanding artwork has made Mosaicist a recognized leader in the mosaic industry. Over the years, the company has received multiple industry awards, especially in the swimming pools category.

In 2021, Mosaicist won two Luxury Pools Magazine Pinnacle Awards. It won the first in collaboration with Aquatic Consultants Inc. and the other with design-build company Danny Wang.

Mosaicist’s team has done projects throughout the U.S., but it does not work on local projects only. Over the years, it has installed projects in different parts of the globe, including Russia, London, Switzerland, and the Caribbean.

In the future, Ray wants to take the company even higher. Dominating the mosaic industry in the US is one of his dreams. In the meantime, he will continue to offer one-of-a-kind artworks that he hopes will be eventually recognizable as his work for many years to come.

The preceding post was written and/or published as a collaboration between Benzinga’s in-house sponsored content team and a financial partner of Benzinga. Although the piece is not and should not be construed as editorial content, the sponsored content team works to ensure that any and all information contained within is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge and research. The content was purely for informational purposes only and not intended to be investing advice.

Posted In: Ascend AgencyPartner ContentOpinionStartups