With US stock futures trading higher this morning on Friday, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Doximity, Inc. DOCS posted better-than-expected earnings and sales results for its second quarter. The company said it sees Q3 sales of $110.7 million to $111.7 million. Doximity shares jumped 17.7% to $30.99 in the after-hours trading session.
- Compass, Inc. COMP posted a wider-than-expected loss for its third quarter, while sales topped estimates. Compass shares dropped 7.4% to $2.25 in the after-hours trading session.
- Wall Street expects Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. AQN to report quarterly earnings at $0.17 per share on revenue of $594.76 million before the opening bell. Algonquin Power & Utilities shares gained 1.7% to $11.70 in after-hours trading.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- Beazer Homes USA, Inc. BZH reported stronger-than-expected results for its fourth quarter on Thursday. Beazer Homes shares gained 2.1% to $12.79 in after-hours trading.
- Steel Dynamics, Inc. STLD reported an additional $1.5 billion share repurchase authorization. The company's board also declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.34 per share. Steel Dynamics shares gained 0.7% to $97.00 in the after-hours trading session.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.