- Innoviz Technologies Ltd (NASDAQ: INVZ) reported a third-quarter FY22 revenue decline of 57.7% year-on-year to $0.88 million, missing the consensus of $2.22 million.
- The revenue was impacted primarily by downtime from the company's headquarter move and related testing and calibration system upgrades.
- The company expects InnovizOne sales to normalize in Q4 of 2022.
- EPS loss of $(0.25) is in line with the consensus.
- Innoviz held $218 million in cash and equivalents.
- CEO Omer Keilaf said, "We are proud of our latest OEM program win in Asia and our recent customer momentum, having posted a win in back-to-back quarters. We are encouraged by our robust pipeline, which includes many of the world's largest OEMs, in addition to the well-known names that are already in our order book."
- Innoviz reiterated its plans to increase its forward-looking order book guidance by more than 30% by the end of FY22.
- Price Action: INVZ shares traded lower by 6.55% at $4.28 on the last check Wednesday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.