With US stock futures trading mixed this morning on Thursday, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects AT&T Inc. T to report quarterly earnings at $0.61 per share on revenue of $29.86 billion before the opening bell. AT&T shares rose 0.8% to $15.66 in after-hours trading.
- Tesla, Inc. TSLA reported better-than-expected earnings for its third quarter, while sales missed estimates. Tesla shares dropped 6.3% to $208.10 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting American Airlines Group Inc. AAL to have earned $0.31 per share on revenue of $13.25 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. American Airlines shares gained 0.9% to $14.11 in after-hours trading.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- PPG Industries, Inc. PPG posted downbeat results for its third quarter and issued weak earnings forecast for the current quarter. PPG shares fell 1.7% to $112.70 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts expect Dow Inc. DOW to post quarterly earnings at $1.27 per share on revenue of $13.28 billion after the closing bell. Dow shares fell 0.3% to $45.00 in after-hours trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.