With US stock futures trading higher this morning on Monday, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects Bank of America Corporation BAC to report quarterly earnings at $0.77 per share on revenue of $23.60 billion before the opening bell. Bank of America shares rose 0.3% to $31.80 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts are expecting The Charles Schwab Corporation SCHW to have earned $1.05 per share on revenue of $5.41 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. Charles Schwab shares gained 0.4% to $69.28 in the after-hours trading session.
- electroCore, Inc. ECOR issued unaudited financial guidance for the third quarter. The company said it sees Q3 revenue of $1.97 million, representing a 33% growth over the year-ago quarter. electroCore shares jumped 9.4% to $0.3698 in the after-hours trading session.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- After the closing bell, Marten Transport, Ltd. MRTN is projected to post quarterly earnings at $0.33 per share on revenue of $321.41 million. Marten Transport shares fell 0.9% to $19.50 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts expect The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation BK to post quarterly earnings at $1.10 per share on revenue of $4.20 billion before the opening bell. Bank of New York Mellon shares fell 2% to close at $38.41 on Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.