With US stock futures trading lower this morning on Monday, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects Catalent, Inc. CTLT to report quarterly earnings at $1.15 per share on revenue of $1.33 billion before the opening bell. Catalent shares fell 1.7% to $98.00 in after-hours trading.
- Micro Focus International plc MFGP shares rose sharply on Friday after the company reached an agreement with OpenText to be acquired for $6 billion. Micro Focus shares jumped 92% to close at $6.01 on Friday.
- Analysts are expecting Pinduoduo Inc. PDD to have earned $0.39 per share on revenue of $3.49 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. Pinduoduo shares gained 0.2% to $57.70 in the after-hours trading session.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc. MNMD completed its 1-for-15 reverse share split. MindMed shares fell 1.4% to $0.7803 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect HEICO Corporation HEI to post quarterly earnings at $0.66 per share on revenue of $553.97 million after the closing bell. HEICO shares fell 4.1% to close at $155.89 on Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.