With US stock futures trading slightly higher this morning on Tuesday, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects Emerson Electric Co. EMR to report quarterly earnings at $1.30 per share on revenue of $5.12 billion before the opening bell. Emerson Electric shares gained 1.1% to $91.00 in after-hours trading.
- 3D Systems Corporation DDD reported a loss for its second quarter and lowered its FY22 sales guidance. 3D Systems shares tumbled 11.9% to $11.66 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Sysco Corporation SYY to have earned $1.11 per share on revenue of $18.21 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. Sysco shares gained 1.5% to $88.00 in after-hours trading.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- Novavax, Inc. NVAX reported second-quarter revenue decline of 37.6% year-over-year to $185.9 million. The company also lowered its sales forecast for the year. Novavax shares dipped 33.6% to $37.99 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Coinbase Global, Inc. COIN to report a quarterly loss at $2.68 per share on revenue of $830.52 million after the closing bell. Coinbase shares gained 0.1% to $98.10 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.