- Dentsply Sirona Inc XRAY expects to report Q2 FY22 net sales of over $1.01 billion. Additionally, diluted EPS is expected to be at or above $0.26 and adjusted EPS at or above $0.60.
- The company said that though sales declined Y/Y due to the unfavorable impact of foreign exchange, the business delivered organic sales growth driven by solid European regional performance and demand in CAD/CAM, Equipment & Instruments, and Restorative and Preventive Consumables.
- The company continued to experience macro headwinds, including ongoing supply shortages and softness in sales in China due to COVID-related shutdowns.
- Related: Moderna Justifies It Did Not Know About Investigation On Its New CFO.
- Dentsply Sirona declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.125 per share payable October 14 as of the record date of September 30.
- As previously disclosed, the Audit Committee is conducting an internal investigation regarding certain financial reporting matters. XRAY expects it cannot file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30 by the August 9 deadline.
- Price Action: XRAY shares are up 0.64% at $36.14 on the last check Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.