With US stock futures trading higher this morning on Wednesday ahead of earnings reports from several companies, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects Abbott Laboratories ABT to report quarterly earnings at $1.12 per share on revenue of $10.29 billion before the opening bell. Abbott shares rose 0.1% to $110.00 in after-hours trading.
- Netflix, Inc. NFLX posted better-than-expected earnings for its second quarter. The company ended the second quarter with 220.67 million subscribers, down from a reported 221.64 million in the first quarter. Netflix also said it will add 1 million net subscribers in the third quarter. Netflix shares surged 7.9% to $217.46 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Tesla, Inc. TSLA to have earned $1.91 per share on revenue of $17.39 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings after the markets close. Tesla shares gained 0.7% to $741.50 in after-hours trading.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- Omnicom Group Inc. OMC posted stronger-than-expected results for its second quarter on Tuesday. Omnicom shares climbed 7.2% to $72.25 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Lithia Motors, Inc. LAD to report quarterly earnings at $12.06 per share on revenue of $7.27 billion after the closing bell. Lithia Motors shares rose 0.2% to $296.00 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.