With the US stock futures trading lower this morning on Tuesday ahead of earnings from big banks, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects Morgan Stanley MS to report quarterly earnings at $1.55 per share on revenue of $279.73 billion before the opening bell. Morgan Stanley shares fell 0.5% to $74.62 in after-hours trading.
- Azenta, Inc. AZTA said it sees preliminary adjusted earnings of $0.08 to $0.12 per share on sales of $133 million for the third quarter. Azenta shares dipped 9.6% to $67.05 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPM to have earned $2.91 per share on revenue of $31.95 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. JPMorgan shares fell 0.2% to $111.65 in after-hours trading.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted emergency use authorization to Novavax, Inc’s NVAX lead candidate Adjuvanted (NVX-CoV2373) COVID-19 Vaccine for individuals 18 years of age and over. Novavax shares fell 0.8% to $69.40 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Conagra Brands, Inc. CAG to report quarterly earnings at $0.63 per share on revenue of $2.93 billion before the opening bell. Conagra shares fell 0.4% to $35.60 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.