With the US stock futures trading slightly higher this morning on Wednesday after recording losses in the previous session, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects Delta Air Lines, Inc. DAL to report quarterly earnings at $1.64 per share on revenue of $13.40 billion before the opening bell. Delta Air shares rose 1.3% to $31.50 in after-hours trading.
- Stitch Fix Inc SFIX shares jumped in the after-hours trading session after an SEC filing showed that Benchmark's Bill Gurley bought 1 million shares of the personal style service company. Stitch Fix shares climbed 8.9% to $5.59 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Fastenal Company FAST to have earned $0.50 per share on revenue of $1.79 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. AngioDynamics shares fell 0.1% to $49.97 in after-hours trading.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation AGTC reported pricing of $10 million underwritten public offering. AGTC shares dipped 32.2% to $0.5750 in the after-hours trading session.
- Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AGIO appointed Brian Goff as Chief Executive Officer. Agios Pharmaceuticals shares gained 2.4% to close at $24.06 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.